Recruiting two brothers

Started by Akaramu, April 10, 2010, 11:12:00 AM

Because all the cool kids are doing it and I've never done it before:

-I'm looking for two human brothers (age 15-25 or somesuch) in the south.

-Any class, magicker or mundane is fair game (except for sorcerer), but for reasons of realism not both brothers should be elementalists.

-Fairly detailed background story with still quite a bit of room for your own interpretation / additions

-One brother starts in a seperate location, and on less than perfect terms with the other two siblings (though they don't start out as meaning each other harm). This one has a small scale criminal background and an interest in shifty dealings rather than hard work. He is not a rinther, however.

-The other brother has a more friendly personality and starts in the same location as my PC.

To make sure we all get to interact at least for awhile, I'm looking for:

-Players who know how to, and prefer to keep a character alive for awhile
-Ability to play at least 2 hours or so during off peak.

I'm going to email the independents staff very soon (after eating!)  :)

At the risk of stealing thunder from my own familial recruiting efforts, I highly recommend this for anyone that does some off-peak playing. Akarama-ding-dong is a lot of fun.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Akaramu certainly gets my endorsement, both as a good roleplayer and as a considerate player.  If I did not already possess a several month-old character, and if were not semi-absent from the game?  I would jump on this without hesitation.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

It looks like the 'nice' brother has been taken by a cool, experienced player.

We still need the other one, the shifty bastard brother. Have you ever wanted to pimp me (or die trying)? Here's your chance.

...but... but I wanted to pimp you! *cries*
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on April 11, 2010, 04:44:42 PM
...but... but I wanted to pimp you! *cries*

Nobody said you can't send me a PM for the role!  :D

Update: I'm talking to someone about the second brother, and it looks like that role will soon be filled as well. Plots have been started, interactions have taken place, and soon awesomeness will be complete.  8)

I was thinking of going into it....:(.....MY DREAMS ARE CRUSHED!
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

I wish you'd recruit your brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers ICly, like the rest of us!  >:(
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

This is closed. I didn't think the roles would go so quickly.   :o

Thanks to both of you!  :-*

Quote from: Akaramu on April 15, 2010, 03:33:36 PM
This is closed. I didn't think the roles would go so quickly.   :o

Thanks to both of you!  :-*

Aww those lucky bastards. Akaramu is awesome. Glad her role was filled so quick! :)
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."