Walk With Me In Hell

Started by Zoltan, April 09, 2010, 03:26:09 PM

Hi everyone, I want to start a family, too. Well maybe.

I'm researching doing a northern-based role, and it'd be sweet to have some family RP going on of the non-virtual sort. My character would be human, any other details we can hammer out through PMs. There are no restrictions besides location (Tuluk, at least at first), race and maybe age. I'm only looking for one or two people, so if you're interested, please respond quickly.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Zoltan is ...

Words cannot describe the level of Zoltan's awesome. It really can't. If I wasn't in an awesome role already, I'd be all over like a pack of rinthis on a 'sid rolled down the alleyways.

We'd really appreciate details about your family folks over at independents@armageddon.org so that we can eat your brainz stay informed.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on April 09, 2010, 04:36:03 PM
We'd really appreciate details about your family folks over at independents@armageddon.org so that we can eat your brainz stay informed.

It's extremely nebulous at the moment. I'll send in all the juicy details before apping anything at all.
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

If this is open when my current character dies (lovin' my current character, BTW), I'll try it.
Hope you like freaks, 'cause I got plans...
-Kuh

I'm closing this for now, but thanks for all the great responses. It's definitely something I'll try in the future, but for now I'm going to go the simpler route.

If I reopen this in the near-ish future, I'll re-contact you guys.
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Someone please kill Zoltan's PC so he can come play with me.  :-*

(Just kidding. Good luck and have fun with the role!)

Quote from: Akaramu on April 10, 2010, 07:33:38 PM
Someone please kill Zoltan's PC so he can come play with me.  :-*

(Just kidding. Good luck and have fun with the role!)

I totally could if you -reaaaally- wanted me to....