A figure within the darkness is here

Started by 1, March 31, 2010, 02:22:37 AM

Hey,

Just a random idea:

On the clear nights where you can see without a torch, it might be interesting if people in OTHER rooms looked to you like: the (tall,short,thick,whatever) figure within the darkness is here

I had this idea the other day when I was driving, no clouds in the sky, and it was as clear and bright as ever, however a league away, people would only look like dark figures.

Just a thought.

I like it.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

As long as it's only one room of sight (maybe 2 in the city) I could get behind it.

Though I'll warn you nubs in advance - by time you see:
[Near]
the tall and thick figure
It's too late.

Beefy McFace-Fucker is already upon you.

(Let me know if that's too IC sensitive, I'll edit it out.)
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on April 06, 2010, 08:13:39 AM
As long as it's only one room of sight (maybe 2 in the city) I could get behind it.

Though I'll warn you nubs in advance - by time you see:
[Near]
the tall and thick figure
It's too late.

Beefy McFace-Fucker is already upon you.

(Let me know if that's too IC sensitive, I'll edit it out.)

That or it's Elvira, the ever so friendly half-giant that just wants to hug you, and love you, and feed you, and hug you, and walk you, and pet you, and....well, you get the point.

Mayber Mcface isn't so bad after all.......
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-Albert Einstein

.... I'll take McStabby face any day over Elvira.

God no. Let's keep it the way it is. I'm still reeling from the ride changes and skill ranks.

Quote from: Yam on April 21, 2010, 02:41:26 PM
God no. Let's keep it the way it is.

Rationale?
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle