Back in 'Nak

Started by AmandaGreathouse, March 26, 2010, 09:02:14 PM

Looking for two roles, one each of male and female to play siblings. Age 15-25, your choice. The role is for humans only, down in Allanak. Nothing special required with relation to the guild, mundane or nonmundane, it's your choice. There IS a specific subguild needed, however, due to background reasons. Please PM me for more details.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

There is already more than one person in consideration for the brother role, but the role of the sister is still wide open.
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Get to it! Amanda makes my RP nuts tighten.

I I didn't love my role so much, and I played women....I'd be on this
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Damn it... *whimper* I'd play your sister if I wasn't currently having the time of my Arm-life!

Quote from: Winterless on March 27, 2010, 02:21:39 PM
Damn it... *whimper* I'd play your sister if I wasn't currently having the time of my Arm-life!

Hahaha. And you know how hilarious it would be. Our pcs always wind up getting along like family anyhow.
(Hating each other even while they have more in common than they realize. :) ).

If Amanda is back in 'Nak, then get your mul mix ready boys.

Just kidding. But seriously, get it ready.

Always a lot of fun player if you're into that social RP stuff.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

People who use small size font should be brutally dealt with.

But Amanda gets so much karma that it spills over to people who play with her.

*Bump*

Still looking for that special lady...

Or man who wants to play a lady.

That's right, the sister role is still open.

To anyone who winds with the role, I promise you the following:

- Involved, interpersonal roleplay
- Unique and kickass history
- Optional longterm goals to share in
- Emotional drama
- Lots of chances for character development
- Unique outlook and interesting, detailed framework through which to view the world
- Lots and lots of intrigue

I would totally submit an application to fill this role if I didn't already have a character..and if I wasn't leaving (possibly for good..depends on what my life is like, in a few months) at the end of April.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Fantasmic. There is no longer anyone slated for the brother role. Any takers?

I'll try thinking up a sister for you. I usually switch character genders upon death to keep things fresh, so I can play either role actually, your choice.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on March 29, 2010, 10:37:55 AM

- Emotional drama
- Unique outlook and interesting, detailed framework through which to view the world

Parts bolded for emphasis. Please, someone take this role. Everytime someone reads this thread, doesn't have a PC and needs one, and doesn't send AG (Amanda) a PM for more info, you kill a cute little baby gortok... that or a new gith is born -- take your pick.

Quote from: Winterless on March 29, 2010, 10:44:11 PM
Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on March 29, 2010, 10:37:55 AM

- Emotional drama

Parts bolded for emphasis. Please, someone take this role. Everytime someone reads this thread, doesn't have a PC and needs one, and doesn't send AG (Amanda) a PM for more info, you kill a cute little baby gortok... that or a new gith is born -- take your pick.

I'm talking to her about joining up now, waiting for family details. Assuming she'd be fine with me.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

*tear
if only my role were boring.
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

Back before I made this last character I'm currently playing, I saw this thread and was considering going for it. But I'm but a wee newblette and I don't think it'd be fair to make you hold my hand through the game. If I had more experience I would have jumped at it. 

Just for the record, the sister role is now filled. The role of the brother is tentatively open still.

The sister role is filled. We still need a brother, though.

Seriously, someone jump on this.

Plz.

Quote from: Chettaman on March 30, 2010, 09:18:45 AM
*tear
if only my role were boring.
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

How about just convincing a half-giant he is her brother?   :D

AmandaGreathouse has my stamp of approval. Amazing roleplayer that's certainly not afraid to put her character on the line for the sake of RP. I would recommend this role for just about any one, and sort of lament that I don't have time to pick it up, myself.

This thread has served its purpose and been locked.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!