When East meets West, it's not a dance off.

Started by Shalooonsh, March 12, 2010, 08:16:15 PM

March 12, 2010, 08:16:15 PM Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 10:19:53 PM by Shalooonsh
Greetings.

Many of you enjoy playing in the seedier parts of Allanak.  You like the grime, you like the grit, you like the blood, you like the pain.  Spice, whores, rags, and rats abound in the Labyrinth.

Noticed something missing lately?  I'm thinking you have.  I've seen you chatter about it on the GDB as I sat there and snickered, and continued to work on my little project.

If you think you have what it takes to play a nasty, vicious, lying, thieving sharpear, why don't you send me an application?  Unclanned c-elves will still have plenty to do on the east side, but I'm looking for a couple players who really know how to play the down and out to take charge of this mess.  

* Applicants must have a mature play history.
* Applicants must have a solid city elf concept.
* Applicants must have three hundred dollars of personal burial money.
* Applicants must wait outside for three days without food, water, or encouragement.
* Applicants must get the application in THIS WEEKEND.
* Applicants will be informed shortly of acceptance/denial.
* Accepted Applicants will be informed of necessary changes to background to include tribal history.

* Applicants must follow the first rule of Figh... er, applications.  Email them to desert_elves@armageddon.org please.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

This entry has been re-added and updated.  Several documentation changes have been made to this clan.  This isn't necessarily a call for family roles, as we prefer to see folk join in-game--this is mostly a reminder that this clan exists, changes have been made, and you can now see it on the clan information page again!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.