HRPT

Started by Bogre, November 15, 2009, 10:40:20 PM

Quote from: valeria on December 08, 2009, 08:28:07 AM
Quote from: Ourla on December 07, 2009, 10:36:27 PM
I'm so into my survivor PC right now.  Damn you, school finals, damn you!

QFT.  At least I got fired- ahem, 'laid off'- so I don't have to balance finals, work, and Arm ::)

So jealous.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Weekly StatisticsLeave a Clan Forum:     21

I am waiting for someone to talk about Solinari, Lunitari and Nuitari.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Quote from: Twilight on December 08, 2009, 12:37:04 PM

I'm gonna special app a minotaur.... Just to see what happens.

December 08, 2009, 01:21:22 PM #654 Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 01:34:23 PM by Ghost
There were rumors of the third moon that is forever in the dark quite a while ago.  I believe a scripted NPC would mention  that to ... people who had access to hear about it.

When a character of mine heard it for the first time, I thought there was a third moon up there, it was just dark so we could not see it anyway.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: Twilight on December 08, 2009, 12:37:04 PM

Been there, done that.

http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,37258.msg496631.htm
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Quote from: Praetorian on December 08, 2009, 07:50:58 AM

Polaroid taken of Allanak as the events transpired...
                                  Yeah, my character has a camera.  Honest!

.....but mommy, where's the dragon?
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-Albert Einstein

When is the history page in the general docs going to be updated?
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on December 08, 2009, 08:52:28 PM
When is the history page in the general docs going to be updated?

I'm not really sure this justifies one.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Now we just need black moon tattoos!

Oh, wait...
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Quote from: Twilight on December 08, 2009, 11:07:50 PM
Now we just need black moon tattoos!

Oh, wait...

but but

Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air?

Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse

I like the fact that this HRPT is one with lasting effects. The Copper War, while fun and all, had little lasting effects than "now X PCs are dead." Once it was over, it was more or less "back to business as usual."

Not so with this. I like that.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a

Quote from: Wasteland Raider on December 09, 2009, 10:02:30 PM
I like the fact that this HRPT is one with lasting effects. The Copper War, while fun and all, had little lasting effects than "now X PCs are dead." Once it was over, it was more or less "back to business as usual."

Not so with this. I like that.

Indeed.  I freaked when I saw this, especially:

Quote12/06/2009: 400+ rooms, 20+ objects, several NPCs/scripts created to reflect world changes -- Nyr

I still think that, based on the events that occurred, the HRPT deserves a place on the history page.  The Copper Wars aside, there was a history entry from when Allanak and Borsail raided a mul outpost, and the effects of that paled in comparison.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on December 09, 2009, 11:18:30 PMI still think that, based on the events that occurred, the HRPT deserves a place on the history page.  The Copper Wars aside, there was a history entry from when Allanak and Borsail raided a mul outpost, and the effects of that paled in comparison.

It will certainly get one.  Olgaris was just trying to joke around with the people.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on December 09, 2009, 11:22:13 PM
Quote from: Aaron Goulet on December 09, 2009, 11:18:30 PMI still think that, based on the events that occurred, the HRPT deserves a place on the history page.  The Copper Wars aside, there was a history entry from when Allanak and Borsail raided a mul outpost, and the effects of that paled in comparison.

It will certainly get one.  Olgaris was just trying to joke around with the people.

Yeah, he was just shittin' ya.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Yeah I'm just full of shit.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Well shit...

Quote from: Olgaris on December 10, 2009, 12:36:56 AM
Yeah I'm just full of shit.

Ah-ha!  I knew an inix couldn't shit that much!  It's all -his- fault the stables are full of it! ;D
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-Albert Einstein

To keep with the general shittiness of this thread, I actually used the dung collecting/selling code for the first time a few days ago. Poop jokes aside, it's an awesome addition!
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I accidentally picked up poop when I was trying to loot coins.

>pick up pile
you pick up a pile of poop haw haw

>think NOT THAT PILE!
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.