Recommended RPT

Started by Adhira, October 24, 2009, 04:48:01 PM

There is a recommended RPT (not a HRPT) for November 1st around 7pm EST.  This will be of primary interest to those residing in the Tablelands area though all areas of the known world may be exposed.

Some clans have posts on their boards by their leaders calling them to a 6pm RPT on this date. For these clans I suggest this is a Highly Recommended Roleplay Time.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Don't forget that Daylight Savings Time is over that very day, and so most east-coasters are going to set their clocks back a full hour. So, those of you who observe Daylight Savings Time, don't forget your clock! and those of you who don't, don't forget our clocks!

So by EST Adhira means EDT. Or the other way around...
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Just a reminder. You may want to log in earlier for this, as there's been a lot of hullabaloo about getting folks together to hold hands and sing songs before the party officially starts.

You might want to say your final goodbyes.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"