Re-doing a char submission

Started by Jarlhen, September 03, 2009, 03:44:37 PM

So I applied for a new character after my first ran out of stamina in a bad place while being pounded by bad thingies. But now I've sort of gotten another idea for a character, but I can't seem to be able to remove the app and redo it. Do I have to contact an admin to do this? Or is there some hidden way i've missed?

You would need to contact staff, yes. You can email to mud@armageddon.org and you may get help. However, it is also likely that your email to the mud account will not be seen before your application is approved, and so you will have a new PC that isn't your current preference. If that happens, then you can use the web-based request tool to have your PC stored; but that may take a few days to get done. If you don't want to wait, then I would suggest just playing your PC as you normally would. Since your PC may die soon anyways, it probably won't require you putting off your next concept for very long. Good luck, and welcome to Armageddon.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Thank you! And yes, I most likely will die again before soon :D

Just leave your boots at the door, would you? It's difficult finding our way into the desert just to look for them!
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

I do wonder why this was never allowed. It has been suggested numerous times. Was there an official reason?