Help Populate New Tuluk!

Started by Sanvean, June 14, 2003, 01:30:05 AM

It still feels empty when I run a PC around in those long, long streets. Any NPC contributions are greatly appreciated. The more the merrier. Guidelines are available here:

http://www.zalanthas.org/ArmDocs/Community/format.html#npcs

Send them in.  It'll distract the staff from eating brains.

Need a list of possibilities to get you started?
beggars, farmers, slaves, bards, merchants, humans, dwarves, elves, half-elves, mutants, templars, soldiers, cripples, commoners, prostitutes (of either gender), rogues, old rebels, hunters, spice-sniffers, crafters, nomads, lizard-tamers, prophets, lunatics, servants...

sanvean@nomoreemptystreets.com

I guarantee that there will be 30-40 male prostitutes running around Tuluk because of this.

Crap.. Well I suppose I wont submit mine now...

I was only submitting five by the way!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Yes, but were any of them crippled prophetic spice-sniffing mutant prostitute-templars?
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Quote from: "crymerci"Yes, but were any of them crippled prophetic spice-sniffing mutant prostitute-templars?
Well, mine was going to be the crippled, nomadic, spice-sniffing, elf templar/slave.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

what about the south though....
Veteran Newbie

Bah, the south already had its big NPC population boost a year or so back with Krrx. Besides, the North is better :P

Also... if you bring your next pc to Tuluk you will be real cool... we need more pc's! It sucks when you see 40 people online and you just wander around the few main spots people should hang out and find nobody there. Huh... I could be wrong, it goes in shifts and spurts. Go Muk Utep!
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

oh..my bad. didnt read close enough to catch the N in npc....
Veteran Newbie

Ohh! Sanvean runs a PC in the Northlands, time for mass genocide, because... for some reason I feel the need to kill Sanvean.

Note please that I have no intention to kill anyone in the Northlands due to this thread, nor do I wish any harm upon Sanvean or any incarnations thereof.

Hmm, staffers can have PCs? That's pretty cool. Not trying to start a debate.. Just commenting.

Everyone make their npcs really horrible to encourage players to play in Allanak! yeah!

Conversely, I think Northerners rely on the horrible PC's in Allanak to drive players to Tuluk.   :P

Completely kidding of course.  :)
iva La Resistance!
<Miee> The Helper Death Commando is right.

Is there going to be an announcement when you don't need anymore?

Ender = Bandwagon Muk Utep patriot.  Loving Muk ever since the liberation.

Play a northlands character or I'll claw your eyes out.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

When I saw "populate the north" I nearly had a heart attack considering the south has gotten decent numbers again :P