Body Murals

Started by 5 day lifespan, May 18, 2009, 01:59:01 PM

I have a rather intricate set of tattoos that I would like spread over a body, covering several locations.  How would I set this up?  Would I submit it using the request tool?  How would people see it?  Would they only see the full thing if they go "look Amos' back," or will they get pieces of it depending on what is worn?  Should i submit it as a look description change?  There would also be a sdesc change coming then, as well.  Would I get an email of the cost involved before hand so i know what to save up for?  And could I also get an animated NPC for this so I can RP the scene(s)?

Do i ask too many damn questions?
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

Quote from: 5 day lifespan on May 18, 2009, 01:59:01 PM
I have a rather intricate set of tattoos that I would like spread over a body, covering several locations.  How would I set this up?  Would I submit it using the request tool?  How would people see it?  Would they only see the full thing if they go "look Amos' back," or will they get pieces of it depending on what is worn?  Should i submit it as a look description change?  There would also be a sdesc change coming then, as well.  Would I get an email of the cost involved before hand so i know what to save up for?  And could I also get an animated NPC for this so I can RP the scene(s)?

Do i ask too many damn questions?

For existing characters: You can buy custom tattoos from either of the custom tattooists set up in-game in Tuluk and Allanak for 300 sid per tattoo. 

If you want more than that or want to be more specific, please put in a question request.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.