Author Topic: Call for tablet recipes!  (Read 1851 times)

Shabago

• Administrator
Call for tablet recipes!
« on: April 15, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »
Fellow addicts, I need your help! I'm currently attempting to build a full database of each and every possible combination of ingredients that go into making the various cure/poison tablets in the known world.

If you would like to lend me a hand with this, an example of what I am looking for is as follows;
Item.1: A spray of white blossoms. (or any other herb/flower/object)
Item.2: A scattering of red leaves. (or any other herb/flower/object)
Result: A crumbling red tablet (Or whichever one it does produce)
Cure: Whatever cure properties it would have.
Poison: Whatever poison properties it would have.

Please send any of these "recipes" that you know along to me - shabago@armageddon.org - and CC the mud.

I will spare the brainz of whoever sends the most.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

BuNutzCola

Re: Call for tablet recipes!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 04:48:29 PM »
Do you want the actual sdesc of the herb/brainz/stone whatever?

Or would a "things with this tint blended together make this, with this effect" suffice.
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

Shabago

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »
Do you want the actual sdesc of the herb/brainz/stone whatever?

Or would a "things with this tint blended together make this, with this effect" suffice.

The actual sdesc would be best, but I can track down the items if all you have is the mdesc, or whichever the case may be. There's an ungodly amount of combo's so any assistance is appreciated.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

BuNutzCola

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 06:04:46 PM »
Email sent.
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

Fathi

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 08:53:43 PM »
Do you also want recipes that don't currently produce anything, so that they might be fixed?

i.e. brewing plant x and plant y results in a blank return, when the result should be a red tablet?
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Shabago

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »
Do you also want recipes that don't currently produce anything, so that they might be fixed?

i.e. brewing plant x and plant y results in a blank return, when the result should be a red tablet?

Sure. All of it will help cut down on my list to make. Thanks Fathi.

And thank you BuNutz. I received yours.

Potaje

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »
Are you still gathering peoples lists of combinations?

The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Shabago

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 06:40:05 AM »
I am still accepting them, yes. Though I'm going to say that Tuesday the 12th will be the cut off date for these.

Also, a thank you to all that sent a bunch of them in already. T'is appreciated.