Farewell

Started by Laeris, June 04, 2003, 05:54:36 PM

While I officially resigned a month or so ago, my actual online presence ends today.  I speak sincerely when I say that I have never met a group of players that, as a whole, have shown such a tremendous amount of respect and enjoyment towards both the game and the staff that runs it.  It is, without question, the players that have given Armageddon the history and achievements that it has seen and I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Laeris
ssues are issues.  People are people.  Issues should be addressed, people should be loved. - John W. Frye

Bye bye, Laeris. You were mentor and friend, and I seriously doubt that most of this community will ever realize how much of your time, effort, and love you put into this game. You'll be missed!

Of course, I know your email, so you'll be hearing from me.
ack to retirement for the school year.

Oh no! Although I have no clue of anything you've done, or ever talked you you, sorry to see you go. Seems just when I feel like I am here for good all the staff moves and changes around.

Gosh.

Creeper says, "Bye bye."
21sters Unite!

Ack!  Who am I going to continue to play web games with now?!

I promise by the time you return, I'll find a new game that is fun and actually works properly :)

Good luck!
iva La Resistance!
<Miee> The Helper Death Commando is right.

May whatever path life leads you on be clear and smooth.

Best wishes and Bright Blessings.
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Well I cant say I know you, or if you were that son of a  *censored* Imm that killed my *censored* char that one time...  but I want you and all the staff to know that even though some people may not appreciate you there are some who really do. You all do a fantastic job and Arm is like a warm place to go postal when you just dont have a bastard sword in RL. Thank you for your time and effort and know that it really has brought alot of fun times and serious enjoyment to me and my friends. Shade and Water man.  :wink:
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

You're my friend, and it's a shame you won't be around to constantly harrangue me and remind me of my social status, which is clearly lower than yours.

But, seriously, you make me grin a lot, and I've enjoyed getting to know you.  Good luck, and I'll see you when you get back.

I'm truly sorry to see you go, Laeris, I learned a lot about the game from you. Best of luck in whatever you persue and wherever life takes you.

*Sniff* I'm gonna miss you, Laeris, you borg you.

I hope you come on back sometime, safely...
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

*mutters* Maybe I can make it through a Saturday alive now...

:wink:  Bye, bye Laeris!  May the denizens of the air not crap upon your windshield until you return!

-Shinigami, Pigeon Air Controller of Tektolnes
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.