A perhaps stupid elf-related question...

Started by NoteworthyFellow, March 05, 2009, 11:49:52 AM

??? I've never noticed before while playing WoW....but youd think Elves would at least attempt to trim thier eyebrows....they must tuen into sideburns whenever a helm's put on.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

mantis can now climb
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

and do fractions.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Well, I've not actually looked at one IG in a long time, But last time I did, it showed as legs and two sets of arms.

A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

I think that picture needs to be posted here:

http://www.armageddon.org/general/races.html

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

March 22, 2009, 03:31:26 PM #31 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:33:08 PM by RogueGunslinger
From the docs:
QuoteMantises are hulking insectoids who generally stand about 85 inches in height at the shoulder (they are nearly 48 inches longer than they are tall). They are six-limbed exoskeletal creatures, covered by a hard, sandy yellow-to-ruddy brown carapace. Their heads are wedgelike, with two black compound eyes on either side and a laterally-working jaw at the front. Two antennae grow from between their eyes, and serve as aids to movement when in darkness.

That's four legs, and two arms. As the picture suggests, though two of the legs are pretty hard to spot.

Edited to add: I believe, however, that Darksun Mantises have four arms and four legs.

I thought it was two legs and four arms?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

March 22, 2009, 03:35:23 PM #33 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:38:45 PM by RogueGunslinger
The same docs suggests that they don't sleep, but couldn't if they wanted to because of their limbs. I'd take that to mean that they have four, like a cow. But honestly, I don't know now.

Quote from: Vessol on March 22, 2009, 10:22:22 PM
Quote from: Bogre on March 10, 2009, 07:51:47 PM
I have never noticed that thing gnawing on the half-giant's foot.

im in your house
your mother is an elf.