Tuluk RPT: Kadian Auction & Alchohol Expo

Started by Weregortok, March 03, 2009, 12:41:29 AM

March 03, 2009, 12:41:29 AM Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 12:44:44 AM by Weregortok
I am announcing by proxy that the Tuluki "Auction" RPT that has been announced IC (previously scheduled for Friday, march 6th) will be pushed back one week due to RL issues.

The Confirmed date is Friday, March 13th! (Hopefully staff won't animate a hockey-masked brain-eating slasher mul to crash the party.)

Festivities/entertainment will begin at 7PM CST in the Firestorm Pub.
Auction will be held at 8PM CST or shortly after in another location to be announced at the party.

The Hosting Player apologizes for any inconvenience caused.

QuoteFestivities/entertainment will begin at 7PM CST in the Firestorm Pub.

I second this decision.
she said slow down this train
slow down the iron that runs in my veins

Everyone forgets about the Firestorm. More people should go there.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: tortall on March 03, 2009, 03:04:56 AM
Everyone forgets about the Firestorm. More people should go there.

Agreed.  Kiiren is a lot more fun than Clint.

I wasn't playing before Freil's Rest was actually part of "new" Tuluk, but I believe it would be the "oldest" bar in town.
I could be wrong through.

QuoteCity Freils Rest

After the destruction of Tuluk in the 19th Age, the Northlands were in a shambles. Cagey Kadian merchants managed to keep hold on their resources, and worked slowly on rebuilding, mostly around the estate which had once belonged to Medichi of Kadius. The village served as home for many of the refugees of Tuluk, providing them with some shelter and protection from the incursions of Black Moon raiders. With time, this village came to be known as Freil's Rest.

The village became the center of civilization for the Gol Krathu under the rule of the conquering Allanaki forces, until the Liberation in 1516 by the allied Tuluki forces. Now what was once Freil's Rest is nestled within the newborn city-state of New Tuluk, serving as the city's merchant district, although still often referred to as Freil's.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

The fact that this is in Tuluk makes me sad. But other than that Auctions are good fun, lucky Moontowners!

This is going to rule.  I can hardly wait.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

*wishes it was Saturday, but will try to be there regardless*
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: th3kaiser on March 03, 2009, 02:00:12 PM
The fact that this is in Tuluk makes me sad. But other than that Auctions are good fun, lucky Moontowners!

Has there been a Kadian auction in the south?  I don't recall one, myself.

Yeah, neither do I. For some reason, Allanak is Auctionbane. Someone have one of those here, I swear there are PCs in Allanak with obscene amounts of coin too.

Quote from: th3kaiser on March 04, 2009, 03:05:49 PM
Yeah, neither do I. For some reason, Allanak is Auctionbane. Someone have one of those here, I swear there are PCs in Allanak with obscene amounts of coin too.

There have been auctions in Allanak. People (okay, NPCs) died. How would it be an Allanaki auction if they didn't?

:D

I've thrown three auctions in Allanak just with my own PCs.

Apparently they were so terrifying that you asshats repressed the memories.

(Actually, I distinctly remember an old man PC or NPC having a heart attack on my character's wagon while she was in the process of giving the auction. Does nobody else remember this? Seriously!)
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: Fathi on March 04, 2009, 08:07:38 PM
(Actually, I distinctly remember an old man PC or NPC having a heart attack on my character's wagon while she was in the process of giving the auction. Does nobody else remember this? Seriously!)

I do. I think it was a PC.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Has there ever been a RPT on Friday the 13th before?

I really hope staff throws some awesome "Easter egg" out there for us. :D
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on March 05, 2009, 01:46:06 AM
By what? Killing all our PC's?

How about a giant egg filled with kewl sekrit sturf?
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

That would be pretty clever, I got to admit.

Quote from: tortall on March 05, 2009, 01:57:57 AM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on March 05, 2009, 01:46:06 AM
By what? Killing all our PC's?

How about a giant egg filled with kewl sekrit sturf?

Maybe inside you'll find a cute little baby met... maybe a baby gortok... who knows! Personally, I'd want a baby quirri.

I'd love to see this:

>The hulking figure in an etched, weather-beaten hockey mask arrives from the south, lumbering in.

>You think:
       "FUUUUUUUUUU---"

>The hulking figure in an etched, weather-beaten hockey mask stalks through the crowd towards you, a gleaming steel machete visible in his hand.

>You think:
        "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK."

>flee self
You flee, heading south.

A Dead End [N Save]

This alley leads to a dead end. lulz ur fucked.

>You think:
        "Tek's hairy sack!"

>The scrawny urchin spins on a heel, staggering back a half-step as he stares up at the hulking figure in an etched, weather-beaten hockey mask who like OMG appeared right up behind him like a wraith htf does he do that?!

>The hulking figure in an etched, weather-beaten hockey mask wordlessly raises his gleaming steel machete, a sliver of fresh ichor dribbling down it's length.

>Cringing in fear, you shout, in sirihish:
        "AIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!"

>In an unnaturally hollow tone, the hulking figure in an etched, weather-beaten hockey mask says, in sirihish:
        "Happy Friday the 13th!"

>The hulking figure in an etched, weather-beaten hockey mask gives you an etched, weather-beaten hockey mask.

>The hulking figure in an etched, weather-beaten hockey-mask walks north, skipping daintily.

The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Fathi on March 04, 2009, 08:07:38 PM

Yes, and I was the one modeled some fancy dancy armor there.

I told the guy having the heart attack to get off the wagon and die somewhere else. Hehehe.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

A good place for all the new nobles to spend all their new noble monies. :D
Grebber - One who grebs.

I'll get paid that day  ;D YAYYY *firm thumbs up*
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Quote from: FantasyWriter on March 11, 2009, 01:53:43 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA. Hahahahaha.

Hahahaha.

... ahahaha.

hah.

ahem.

* Fathi wipes away a tear.

Good one, FW.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I do try. :D

More like stand around and wish they had all the money everyone thinks they do.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on March 11, 2009, 01:53:43 PM

Huh. Maybe I'll ...

... oh.

Wrong City.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870