The Big Blue

Started by Yokunama, February 12, 2009, 11:11:10 AM

February 12, 2009, 11:11:10 AM Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:11:40 PM by Yokunama
The Jul Tavan -
http://www.armageddon.org/ic/jultavan.html

One of the larger nomadic human tribes, the Jul Tavan are most easily distinguished by their dark blue, angular facial tattoos. Though they roam widely, they are encountered with the greatest regularity in Luir's Outpost, where they trade in spice, desert gear, and other sundries. Typical nomads, they value kinship and freedom of movement, and reject settled society.

This is a call to any players tired of being constricted to living within walls, bored with the politics of the city-states and looking for something different. In you are interested, send an email to human_tribals@armageddon.org and talk to the staff. These roles need to be okay'd by staff before they can go through the regular application process.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

If only I didn't have a PC I love to death!!! (to his death, anyway)

If you have never played a tribal, jump on this.
If you have never played a JT tribal, jump on this.
If you have played a JT tribal and don't have a current PC, I bet you are already jumping on this.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Seriously, someone jump on the bandwagon and get your very own tribal before Luirsfest starts!
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on February 12, 2009, 01:48:00 PM
Seriously, someone jump on the bandwagon and get your very own tribal before Luirsfest starts!

Oh yeah, even better.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

If most benevolent Admin members of most adored Armageddon of mine would allow I
to unstore most favorite character of mine ever since I was just little boy in
dangerous world of Zalanthas, I would be most happy to toss now very popular
straw hat of mine back onto pretty head of mine.

If you is wanting to play in awesome tribe, filled with possibilities (I is proof
that one can go from straw to riches) Then I is telling you to drop everything
you is doing (even fat wife of yours!) and apply right away, before newbie Jul
Tavan n00b spends huge amount of fortune I left to all beloved little ones of
mine.

Since it is well known that I is crazy in head lately, I is now wishing you all
another goodbye and returning into beloved darkness of mine, and I is also hoping
that you have a great v-day tomorrow! (Don't forget to buy Armageddon panties for
favorite concubine of yours, while you is at it!)

http://www.cafepress.com/Kurac.4634260

Jul Tavan Forever!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Using the request tool, don't forget to ask for access to the human tribal boards.

>drop pants

*bump*

You can still get in on the free spice and fantastic interaction people. Do it.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

There is a lot in store ;) and you're going to miss out if you don't jump on the bandwagon. Seriously.

>drop pants

Theres room for one or two more. You're missing out on a lot if you don't hop on this. :)

>drop pants

There is more space to squeeze into.

>drop pants

*pumping her fist into the air*

Go Big Blue... basket hats!!

bump'd

Come to the blue side, you shall not be disappointed.

Woohoo!  I would love to see some more JTs in game!
Awesome, awesome tribe!
Grebber - One who grebs.

June 26, 2009, 02:12:49 PM #14 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:42:43 PM by strongeye
-

Bump!

Join the JT team!
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.