A Sparsely-Detailed Offer of Fantastical Family Fun [closed]

Started by Fathi, January 24, 2009, 09:27:31 PM

If you are a concept-driven roleplayer who isn't averse to playing a PC that could be described as "unconventional," you should send me a PM.

I'm looking for an indeterminate number, but two's a good start.

We will be relatives. Mother is not available. Other relations, try your luck.

Karma roles considered if your concept is solid and you don't seem liable to run around indiscriminately fireballing shit.

This role may include a certain amount of isolation, and offpeak players are encouraged due to the fact that I'm operating in a wonky weirdo non-US timezone. However, if encouraged to emerge from my cave and play more, I can easily make myself available during more sane U.S. hours.

But really, I've said enough already.

Closed due to unforseen circumstances. Thanks to everybody who showed interest.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

If you are without a role currently, or bored, I implore you to take this fucking offer.

Fathi is one of the top-tier players whom make this mud awesome.

Hi,

Play with Fathi.

K, bai.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Take this role.

Yes, you. Stop thinking about it and do it. Don't be afrai.. actually, no. Be afraid.

Quote from: Lakota on January 25, 2009, 03:17:36 PM
If you are without a role currently, or bored, I implore you to take this fucking offer.

I'll second this, knowing a couple of characters Fathi has played in the past.

Quote from: Janna on January 25, 2009, 07:19:00 PM
Quote from: Lakota on January 25, 2009, 03:17:36 PM

I'll second this, knowing a couple of characters Fathi has played in the past.

I played that moustache guy. Serious.

Thanks for the kind words, folks. I've had some interested parties and it seems like things are shaping up and becoming a bit more focused as far as what-all we'll be doing. However, there's still definitely room for one or two more people. I'm trying to keep things as open-ended as possible so that those of you with particularly off the wall concepts won't feel like you're being pigeonholed or denied due to it not jiving. And hopefully we won't all die like idiots in our formative newbie years, so this might prove to be an ongoing thing as long as there are some of us still alive and kicking.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station