Started by bladeranger, May 26, 2003, 02:38:35 AM

Well do you?

Whats wrong with you no way.
14 (35.9%)
Just plain no.
25 (64.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: May 26, 2003, 02:38:35 AM

Im probally gonna get pounded by you guys but do you ever wish arm was greener kinda like earth?
ou know that thing you just ate? now its too late!.You will now disentigrate you will be buiried under a slate of significent weight and shipped off to an unusual state.

I had a funny dream one time where Zalanthas's sun suddenly went out, or dimmed or something, leaving the world in an ice-age state. Thought it was a kinda strange opposite-turn from the present.

But greener I think makes it lose its unique feel.

Id heard once that there had been a story arc in the distant past that was going to lead to such a thing, but somebody frelled it up good for IC reasons not even relating to what was going on.  I love free will like that.  The littlest decision can alter the events of whole worlds.  Thats what makes this game great.  Incidentaly, if that story was true, and that story arc were to be revived, I think it would be kind of neat.  I also wouldnt mind metal returning to rare satus instead of ULTRA rare.  Ive seen two metal pieces with all of my characters.  One is a dragon on top of the Allanak caravan gate, the other was owned by a noble.

5DL
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

I once had a water cleric and she wanted to make the whole world green. That was her ultimate goal in mind. But, regrettably, her life was ended before her dream could be realized.

:)

Overall, I dont want to see the world green unless it happened in some big ritual sorta thing. But I could see that taking a sorcerer draining the life force from alot of people instead of the land to make it so.
color=violet]If life was like a box of chocolates we would spend all day inside being poked and eaten.[/color]

Who says it isn't green like Earth?

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I've found metal itself to be not so rare, But weapon quality steel and even bronze and iron require something I have yet to see on Zalanthas...Coal. Wood and most other natural combustables just cannot get hot enough  to smelt/forge such things, so, weapon quality metals would require a lot of magickers working together along with a smith in order to make even one dagger...The softer metals Gold/tin/copper etc Can be found rather easily, but normaly in the form of jewelry and such.

And if you can find all the krathi's needed...where are you going to find a smith that knows anything about steel?

Hhhmm...I prefer desert myself...to many green areas already.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Down with green!

Personally, I'm sad the world has gotten so green. Tuluk is like the rainforest compared to how it was all those years ago. What's with the gardens everywhere?
quote="Lirs"]Sometimes I wonder why I do it.. when reading the GDB feels like death.[/quote]

Flaunting wealth. In a desert world there's nothing that screams 'Up Yours Allanak!' than gardens everywhere in Tuluk. (And really I only know of two, and they're probably flora that gets along just fine with very little water.)

Or something like that.

I'd like green.  But I say we go right past green to the cool blues, greys and whites of a frozen wasteland.  Yeah man, frozen wastelands rule.  

And in a cold climate it would make sense to wear  something in every possible wear location.  It would make sense that the steak you've been carrying around for 2 weeks is still safe to eat, because it's frozen!

How to get there from here?  Well, some good hearted magickers could be trying to change the climate to one more conductive to life and go too far.  Or some eeevil Nilazi, Drovians and/or sorcerers could suck the heat out of the sun.  Yeah, make that dark sun even darker.  

Ac
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

It's so odd coming back and finding the Northlands are suddenly wealthy and inhabited again... It just... I don't know... Doesn't seem natural to me. What happened to the Iron Fist of Tek?  8)

Just my little thought.

It's still there, just back in Allanak where it belongs.

We never wanted your worthless greenery anyway.

Shinigami, Curmudgeon for Tektolnes
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

Quote from: "bladeranger"Im probally gonna get pounded by you guys but do you ever wish arm was greener kinda like earth?

You need to be ...put somewhere... :evil: