Kanks

Started by SMuz, January 05, 2009, 05:26:50 AM

Um... wait, did I miss something? All of the sudden all the kanks in the world died out? I feel dumb for asking this, but anyone mind giving me a link to the story page or something about details when they all disappeared? Yeah, I did read "help kank", after looking at the main page updates, that really surprised me.
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink" Dydactylos' philosophical mix of the Cynics, the Stoics and the Epicureans (Small Gods, Terry Pratchett)

Wow, that was a long time ago. I know I've never seen kanks in the game, but it's weird that it seemed to only be mentioned now.
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

There was a pretty big plot involving this about a year ago.  There's generally a year moratorium on mentioning IC things OOCly, so actually it kind of makes sense if you think about it.   :)
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen