Recipe submission question

Started by mattrious, December 22, 2008, 06:17:15 PM

I've read that no "new" items will be created for Armageddon. I was wondering though if the staff is open to new crafting recipes for items that are already in game? If so would I just use to the request tool or submissions forum to submit said recipe? Thank you.

Quote from: Nyr on August 12, 2008, 04:58:57 PM
As posted in this thread, work has begun on crafting up from raw materials that do not have craftable recipes.

There are a few things that still do not have craftable recipes that I consider raw materials. 
If I get the time to do it, I will post a list of those materials (excluding anything that is not common).

This thread is posted for the purpose of the next phase of the project.
Phase 2 of the crafting project is for clan-specific products that are not craftable as well as basic products that are not craftable.
If you have ever played a Salarr, Kadius, Kuraci, or tribal crafter, you probably have noticed that some things that you offer are not craftable.
This is not necessarily a problem, but it can deprive clan crafters of one of the chief things they picked this crafting guild or subguild for.  (Same for non-clan crafters.)

This phase is easier to go through than the phase before.  Phase 1 is still active.

What I need:

Send me an e-mail at nyr@armageddon.org
In the subject, please put [Crafting Project] blah blah blah (where blah blah blah would be the item you are submitting as a recipe).

In the body of the e-mail please input:

Short description of the item you have picked.
Short description of the items in the recipe.
How difficult do you think this should be to craft?
Which skill should it apply in order to craft it?
Success echo (to the crafter) for completing the craft.
Success echo (to the room) for completing the craft.
Failure echo (to the crafter) for screwing it up.
Failure echo (to the room) for screwing it up.

We reserve the right to alter or deny these submissions (but I'll try to let you know why).
No metal items.
Limit two per e-mail.  Once you are responded to and your recipes have been completed, you may submit two more.

Post here for questions or anything related to the topic at hand.

Note that this is not a high priority project, but it is still ongoing.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.