Guarding and Clan Code

Started by , May 21, 2003, 06:21:05 PM

Allright, the way some clan code works, is that if you guard an exit, you allow any members of your clan to pass through that exit, it would be wonderful if there were perhaps an extra argument that allowed you to block -everyone- from going by, you know, for when you're doing drills and the like. Sort of like... guard north all, or guard down all.

Maybe there's something like this allready in place and I don't know about it though, it's been a good year since I've used the Guard skill while in a clan.

like:

guard blah all

?
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Yeah, like...

guard north

Would act just like it does now, but

guard north all

Would also guard against people you normally wouldn't, like clan members.

Seems like a smart Idea. Sometimes quirks in the clan code are allready tough, like when you have traitors etc. They get away scot free because codwise you arent high enough to remove em from the clan and you cant keep them from leaving with guard etc. All in all a good suggestion Tony.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Agreed that this is a very good idea. It would allow for many more situations to develop without having to dump someone first.
color=darkred][size=9]Complaints of unfairness on the part of
other players will not be given an audience.
If you think another character was mean
to you, you're most likely right.[/color][/size]