RPT in Tuluk, Wed. Nov. 19th

Started by White Moon, November 14, 2008, 09:10:56 PM

There will be a city-wide RPT in Tuluk on Wednesday, November 19th, at 8pm EST.  Details are available on the IG boards.
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
  -- Prince Gautama Siddharta

Not yet it isn't, but I know what it is. I expect to see -everyone- gathered there to celebrate [person/persons/thing] to be celebrated. (These things are ALWAYS a celebration...)

Seriously. Show up. If I can do it, you can abandon your girlfriend/boyfriend/children to do it.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Dunno how they're gonna go on the ig boards seeing as how they're full....

And I've already asked for the to be cleaned up(really, some of this is from back in April!)
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Yeah, I even had a nice thing all written out, as I'm sure other people had as well. Someone was going around though, telling everyone about it last I checked. Hopefully the word will spread.

Be there, or be utterly square.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Looks like the IG boards know now.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Don't miss this.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Seriously. If you call yourself a citizen of the Ivory, or have ever been bathed in His Light, you will show up.

Quote from: Riev on November 16, 2008, 06:08:15 PM
Seriously. If you call yourself a citizen of the Ivory, or have ever been bathed in His Light, you will show up.

What happens if I don't show?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Uh. Well other than His perpetual light no longer shining on you, you will be -sorely- missed.

Sounds fun!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Ugh, totally scheduled to work that night. Luckily I'm light duty and when my "back hurts" I can leave... I'll get a good two and a half hours in before I almost die from "pain" :-D
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

I think this is like 4 am for me... but im going to be there if I can manage to stay awake/get up early.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: Dan on November 18, 2008, 02:34:44 PM
I think this is like 4 am for me... but im going to be there if I can manage to stay awake/get up early.

You can do it!!
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

errmmm, thats like 3 am GMT right? ill try, but I cant promise a damn thing, depends if i can keep my next PC alive that long.
A single whisper can echo across eternity, while the loudest shout is doomed to be swallowed by the abyss.

Well, if you die, this might just be worth starting another PC in Tuluk for. ;)
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Killercarp on November 18, 2008, 04:11:43 PM
errmmm, thats like 3 am GMT right? ill try, but I cant promise a damn thing, depends if i can keep my next PC alive that long.

Keep making the same PC over and over and over again, with a slightly different description, but with the same guild and subguild, it's a Tuluki tradition!

Oh, and make chests. Lots of chests. Tuluk survives on chests.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on November 18, 2008, 04:18:00 PM

Keep making the same PC over and over and over again, with a slightly different description, but with the same guild and subguild, it's a Tuluki tradition!

This is actually so so so true.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Malken on November 18, 2008, 04:18:00 PM

Heh, Assasins rule! no chestmaking thankee, just arrows, and I base all my chars in Tuluk heh
A single whisper can echo across eternity, while the loudest shout is doomed to be swallowed by the abyss.

This is in 24 hours people! Make your plans now!

Damn it, why couldn't the Dr. wait ONE MORE DAY!?!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

[/quote]
Quote from: Bogre on November 16, 2008, 06:02:15 PM
Don't miss this.

I have bad aim.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

This is in a couple of hours, or something.

~Jack Vance~

Can someone crash the game, please? Some of us still need to find something decent to wear at this RPT and all the shops appear to be empty of interesting stuff to wear :'(
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on November 19, 2008, 06:01:03 PM
Can someone crash the game, please?

Where's Fathi when you need her?
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.