Main site...or perceived lack thereof.

Started by spawnloser, May 18, 2003, 02:31:32 AM

Um, is it just me, or is the main site down?  I was trying to pull up help files on the web, as it's more convenient than pulling them up in the middle of an RP while on the mud...and the page could not be displayed?  Am I wrong with the whole http://www.armageddon.org assumption that I've been going on?  Anyone have any helpful information?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

It's not just you, the main site's been down for me all day long.

Damnit.

That's all I have to say.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Precisely the day I needed and had a chance to catch up on some help files and history!

I can actually ping the site.

There's another thread on this somewhere, the web geeks are all on vacation, and so of course, the whateveritis that is the problem, chose NOW to be naughty. ;)

They're trying to get it fixed, that's all I know.

Delirium wrote:

There's another thread on this somewhere, the web geeks are all on vacation, and so of course, the whateveritis that is the problem, chose NOW to be naughty. ;)

Hey!  One should choose to be naughty ALL the time!   :twisted:

Naatok the naughty monkey hoots and capers, leaping around the room and swinging from the rafters like a naughty chimp.
-Naatok the Naughty Monkey

My state of mind an inferno. This mind, which cannot comprehend. A torment to my conscience,
my objectives lost in frozen shades. Engraved, the scars of time, yet never healed.  But still, the spark of hope does never rest.