You're not voting, and you really need to.

Started by Barzalene, October 12, 2008, 07:35:40 PM

Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We're about to break the top 10 list again on Top Mud Sites!!

I voted, I promise!
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Do it.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Okay, we recovered to 10th place on TMS... but we can do better.

I'm getting ready for November.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I think our numbers have been down lately.  It makes sense that our votes would be down too, accordingly  :(
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen

I'm voting all the same, and think you all should too. This month. Now.

Yes'm.
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen

Please.

Please vote, now.

Is it just me, or does everyone see that we're #11, having gone down, every time for the last... Twoish weeks on TMS? I've seen us moving around on TMC, but not TMS... Do they update less often?
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

I'm all up for the support of ARM and all, but everytime I see these MULTIPLE threads saying to vote, I really - really - want to stab myself in the face.

And I still vote.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on October 21, 2008, 02:29:42 PM
I'm all up for the support of ARM and all, but everytime I see these MULTIPLE threads saying to vote, I really - really - want to stab myself in the face.

And I still vote.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.