Feedback on concept

Started by Guest, May 14, 2003, 08:52:48 AM

Concept:

A young female, quite unskilled (right now), steals or sells sexual favors in a crude, back-alley way style. Needs a PC boss or similar in the labyrinth to work for, someone that is reasonably important (at least in a local part of the 'rinth).

A prefered base of operations are some place where it is possible to log-off, a tavern or similar.

I'd like suggestions/advice or scoldings - if you do not wish to post openly you can email me.

annedinog@hotmail.com

[EDIT] Whoops, double post.

Not only that, but what you're referring to you can -and should- find out IC.

There is some OOC info posted on the weekly updates, and the existence of the Guild isn't an IC secret.

So basically, you'd be looking for the Guild, or perhaps another similar type of existing organization, most of which you are required to find in the game.

You can add the desire to join any of these organizations by typing

change objective To join the Guild as a thief/prostitute.

or insert whichever organization you prefer in place of the Guild.

If you don't hear from anyone after a real-life week or so, e-mail the clan imm.

While I'd think The Guild would have most such things in the 'Rinth under their auspices, I'm sure there'd be a few independant folks running about doing a few small time dealings (and possibly paying a small fee to The Guild in the form of coin or favors should they ever come to The Guild's attention).

Not to say it's a bad suggestion, but maybe the player's looking for one of the "independants" or someone to play one with him/her?

Quote from: "Cyrin"maybe the player's looking for one of the "independants" or someone to play one with him/her?
That's what I was gonna say.  Of course, we can't really be sure without asking...
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I am not very knowing of what being 'independants' mean. I'll take a earlier hint and try my luck in Tuluk in game and in character.