Make your own clan.

Started by Abascal, May 10, 2003, 04:53:06 PM

Is it possible?
If it is, then my friends and I should be making one some day in the future. If intrested in partisipating in somthing new private message me.  my friends and I were contemplating making it a northlands half-elf only clan....but were still unsure if we are alloud to make it.

Do you require any special code to support your clan?  If not theres really nothing at all stopping you.  As far as I know, at least.

Well you must be able to create a clan like out of the game with a website and you can tell the differance between ppl by marks on their bodies. But I am talking about hard code. for reasons to have NPCs and training places and hard coded things. I assume if you have enough people asking (maybe 10) then they will spend a while to code it in. I mean if they would not let a bunch of people make a clan then its no problem... we all could just RP a clan.

Here is a similar thread with info from Sanvean and Krrx on getting a player clan to become a coded clan.  http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=97&highlight=clan+requirements

Good luck.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Also, if you do create an ic organization of some sort and have your own webpage, please email mud@armageddon.org with a link to it.  It is incredibly bad form to have your own 'spoiler' page going that violates the ic/ooc barriers put in place by staff.  Somehow I feel you don't need this warning, but better safe than sorry.

-Shinigami, Tektolnes' catamite
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

Don't let that page discourage you or your buddies man. Overall the staff wants to see people step up and create something that involves others.

I havn't read the page but I'd assume most of it is sux0ring because I'm from Texas.

Getting a clan is simple -

You get your posse, give them some form, get some RP and stay alive then things just start happening for you.

Hot_Dancer
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.