Author Topic: Is Zalanthas honey actually green?  (Read 6216 times)

Gorobei

Is Zalanthas honey actually green?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2002, 11:24:33 PM »
Seems it's changed, because I've seen several people with steel-grey eyes, and I would imagine that most characters would barely know what steel is.

Samoa

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2002, 12:53:51 AM »
Quote from: "Gorobei"
Seems it's changed, because I've seen several people with steel-grey eyes, and I would imagine that most characters would barely know what steel is.

There's a giant steel dragon outside the main gate of Allanak.
<SanveanArmageddon> d00d
---
[Laeris] (11:52:53 AM): If penicillin started spilling out of your butt, what would you do with it?

Gorobei

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2002, 10:09:30 PM »
Isn't it black?

John

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2002, 10:14:25 PM »
I'd like to see I love the increase in honey-haired people actually having green hair. It just looks hilarious imagining all these people walking around with green hair and I love it. :D

tortall

My thoughts.....
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2002, 04:12:20 PM »
I think that the colors and such in the sdesc and desc are ment for the PLAYER to understand what their charactor is looking at. If there's someone who does know EVERY fruit on the game, and someone uses a rare fruit in their sdesc, you'll be thinking: What the FECK?! That's my logic anyways. Honey is golden yellow on earth, where the players are, so the honey haired people are golden yellow.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2002, 07:49:34 PM »
Thing is, in Zalanthalas, having green hair probably wouldn't be such a wierd thing... ;)
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

John

Re: My thoughts.....
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2002, 09:57:21 PM »
Quote from: "tortall"
I think that the colors and such in the sdesc and desc are ment for the PLAYER to understand what their charactor is looking at.
I like to try to include things that are from the zalanthan world, because it helps me immerse myself into the game better. So I'll have hair the colour of Lirathu. However I agree that it's irresponsible to have colours of things that are hard to find (like that strange fruit that can only be found south of the Silt Sea and isn't mentioned anywhere in the docs).

So the way I a figure it is if it's mentioned in the docs somewhere, it's fair game.

Just my 2 'oods.