Returned!

Started by BuNutzCola, July 05, 2008, 05:38:07 PM

I is back, having finished bootcamp.
That is all, rawr.

Can't wait to see you conniving bastards in game once more.
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

Welcome back!  squid  ;D

Welcome back!  How was boot?
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Cola.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

It may be a bit of a faux pas, but how long you back for? Or are you stationed here for a while?

Don't go to Kileen. It is terrible.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

What's up Dia.  I've got a funny story for you about serving some chick at my restaurant who ended up being this player from Lusty.  It was... odd.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

It's about time.
Goryteller

Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

Leaving for A school onJuly 8th in Pensacola, Florida. Not quite sure exactly how the schedule will be, but I've come to reckon I should have a computer and internet working within the week. Will be there for six months at Air Traffic Controller school before getting assigned to my first duty station, which could be wherever, heh.
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin