gfx help

Started by The Lonely Hunter, May 03, 2003, 03:26:00 PM

If anyone out there has a way with gfx, custom pictures/designs, and is willing to help me out a bit please drop me a line.
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Nothing to with topic, but The Lonely hunter got post #5000 in this forum by starting this topic:)
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Bah... I'm a programmer IRL.. but sometimes design too, with Flash. And... I have a friend who's the assistant of one of the best caricaturists in Turkey.. Maybe he helps. What's the thing to do?
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Yeah what's the thing to do?

Long as it's nothing grandly fancy I could probably get something scratched together. Oh, and Plazgoth, one of your frames in your little animation is off. Think it's near the end, or begining...

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Quote from: "creeper386"Oh, and Plazgoth, one of your frames in your little animation is off. Think it's near the end, or begining...

Nah, that's just the heartbeat of the dying planet.  Very atmospheric.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "creeper386"Long as it's nothing grandly fancy I could probably get something scratched together. Oh, and Plazgoth, one of your frames in your little animation is off. Think it's near the end, or begining...

Creeper

I see we have more perfectionists here. By the way I have no clue what you are talking about. I do not see a skip.......any more  :twisted: