Is your halfling take up, Ourla? Got a couple more halfling pieces coming up in a day or so too!
Rock on, I definitely want to see more. This is the halfling I drew awhile back. The large piece has some little hanging huts that looked almost exactly like yours (loved those, btw).
I miss the potbelly!
I know it's stupid that I've had like the least number of posts in my own thread, but I'm kinda scanner and camera impaired right now.
Stuff I've been working on:
1. Feather-patterned tanktop, bleach stencil on 50/50 cotton/poly blend.
2. Sacred heart shirt, bleach stencil with bleach pen on 50/50 blend.
3. Elliott Brood "Acer Negundo" villainous moustache guy shirt design. Gonna try screen printing this one, acrylic with stencil on 100% cotton.
4. Unfinished conte portrait of an old guy I know.
5. Various Arm sketches, currently tinkering with Ceylara Borsail.