Your first pc's sdesc. None less than a year old please.

Started by jhunter, July 01, 2008, 01:27:12 PM

The plaited, emerald-eyed woman

She has long been a spider's meal, gobbled up by about six tarantulas during an RPT. Ah, good times in the Byn, about five years ago.

-Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

the copper-haired woman

I made her in a hurry thinking she'd no doubt perish within hours, but hopefully give me enough time to explore the world and setting a little. Sadly she then lasted over a year and I was saddled with a lame mdesc. Oh well.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

July 13, 2008, 08:34:52 AM #77 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 08:40:26 AM by cyberpatrol_735
Actually my 2nd char, my first char was a lame concept I stored.. heh

The tall, emerald-eyed man

Pyrus.. went from bynner to militia private, to nothing, stood up against a silt horror that was near an obsidian mine that someone lead to the gates, and nearly won, trying to save his half-elf friend who died in 2 bites... ouch.

Ahhh.. back when I had no clue about elves/half-elves. Dirty breeds *mutter*
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

The frail, brown-haired young woman.  The first character I never talk about, because I played her for four days (and got taught the basics of the crafting system by some Winrothol servant.  Thank you, Winrothol Servant, whoever you are.  I think I'd still be lost on the crafting system here, if not for you.), went abroad, didn't touch Arm for two years, and then returned with a new character that hooked me in.
Quote from: saquartey
Rairen, what would we do without you?

I don't remember my first... so long ago that it's not on the list.

The first one on this list is "the sturdy, smoke-eyed man"... a certain gypsy (Baelrek/Smoke) that few might remember.  It was many years ago also.

1995: the dusty dwarf (Perhaps you old Ironsword recall him?)

-Williamson
"Let sleeping characters sleep naked." -Azroen

The tough(?), tough(?) guy(?). I remember my intent when creating that character when I was 12 years old, but I don't remember words. He was not tall, but he could have easily been muscular.

When I came back much older, my puppet was the kewl(?), ash-haired man. I felt like I need to describe his body, but it was pretty ordinary, so I've used some random word that does not contradict his main desc. Something like lanky.

Aww man, I can't even remember. All I can remember is she had amber eyes and a scorpion tattoo, this was like '96 or '97.
Just like the white winged dove,
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oooo,ooo, ooo

the lithe, raven haired elf woman

Blackwing

Around '96 or so?
"This is ourselves.... under pressure."

The gaunt, dark-haired woman, apparently.  Poor thing died within a few hours, carrying good Salarr-crafted bone back to the 'rinth.

I do actually play more male characters than female, for the record.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

the petite, grass-eyed woman

Tribal girl which sucked me into the game.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

The muscular, white-haired man

'Rinthi assassin who somehow lived to 23 days. Was still a noob at the end of it....but damn that was fun.
Free your hate.

Quote from: Nile on August 27, 2008, 11:25:06 PM

'Rinthi assassin who somehow lived to 23 days.

Was that in early 2006?  Sounds familiar.

Told a character of mine that her song would find a more welcoming audience in his favorite tavern...
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

My first two PC's lived such a short time that I have no idea now of their sdescs, so I'll just have to go with PC #3 :

the lissome tousle-haired woman

Imagine my surprise when about four years later I see a PC with the exact same sdesc (except for woman)!
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

the desert-garbed half-giant - early 90's

the lanky long-limbed half-giant - late 90's

the ancient saggy-muscled half-giant - he's next

Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 28, 2008, 12:04:05 AM
Quote from: Nile on August 27, 2008, 11:25:06 PM

'Rinthi assassin who somehow lived to 23 days.

Was that in early 2006?  Sounds familiar.

Told a character of mine that her song would find a more welcoming audience in his favorite tavern...

Sounds about right. *thumbs up*

I remember guys taking bets on how long I would stay alive. I ended up outliving them all. bahahahaha
Free your hate.

I think it was 'the tall, hook-nosed woman'.  Or possibly 'the tall, hawk-nosed woman'.  At least, that was the first one that lived long enough for me to sort of remember the sdesc.  I had numerous ones that died in various ways before that, but I can't remember the who, just the how.

This was around winter of 2003/2004, she was recruited out of Tuluk by Kurac, was shipped down to Luirs on a wagon, tried to mount the wrong kank as the group was going out on patrol (which caused a kank riot resulting in us having to kill all the kanks in the stables).  I was too afraid to log back in and see what they were going to do with her.  And then I went to college and didn't come back until last year.   :P
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen

Manhattan
the young and spruce half-elf
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Kitai the diminutive, green-eyed woman
Briar

And the Nonman King cried words that sting:
"Now to me you must confess,
For death above you hovers!"
And the Emissary answered ever wary:
"We are the race of flesh,
We are the race of lovers."
     -"Ballad of the Inchoroi"

Vian, the lanky, black-haired man. I played him for about 30 minutes before he got sandy, lost, and didn't see anyone who I could identify as a PC, so I got bored and frustrated and left. Luckily I came back maybe a year later and played a character that got me hooked!

I found the original short description, main description and background of my original character:

Ehud
the small boy
Compared to most of the humans around him, this man is small,
perhaps due to his youth, since he seems to be barely starting
his teens.  His short brown hair is tousled and dusty, and
his eyes are large and brown, giving him an air of innocence.
His face is sun-reddened, and his small limbs are well-browned.

this character is a boy that was left at a clerics place by his mother, who was running away from the law.
He is finally old enough to go out on his own and look for adventure and find out about his family (if they are still alive) and for me(the player) to start my first character and learn how to RP
p.s.  THANK YOU !Sanvean! for helping me, mabey ill enter this time

October, 1998
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one