Your first pc's sdesc. None less than a year old please.

Started by jhunter, July 01, 2008, 01:27:12 PM

the black dreadlocked man

... He lived for about 2 IG hours ... just long enough to find my way to the weapon shop in allanak, then set one foot into the desert. Mmmm, newbie ranger.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I think mine is pretty bad (even for a first), but at least they changed my mdesc for me, after I realized how subpar it was.
That's the kind of wooley-headed liberal thinking that leads to being eaten.

the bearded young man

Wasn't really that young, either.  :-\
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I think it was something like the desert shaded woman
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

July 01, 2008, 07:33:17 PM #30 Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:59:36 PM by Winterless
Adara, a.k.a. Adarable
the lithe, blue-eyed female dwarf

Of course, it may have been the short dark-haired woman. I wish I could check.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Honestly, I"m kinda sad. I have absolutely no idea and it doesn't show up on the bio tool. This was back in 2000 though.

the fiery-haired woman
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." - Albert Einstein

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on July 01, 2008, 04:23:31 PM
the slim, sun-tanned man
It was with my first PC that I got hooked onto ARM. Awesome roleplaying, fun playerbase, and I was diggin' the desert-dune scene.

I still laugh at the way my first died. He had a pretty interesting (short) life. He was a drama queen about everything and the way he died was perfect.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

the small boy
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Well, it's too bad that the bio doesn't help me much either, I think I only have the characters I played in the last two years or so, there, and I started like 12+ years ago!

But considering that I didn't speak one word of english when I first started Arm, let's assume that my sdesc was something like.. Le grand monsieur bien-musclé
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

the pale, jade-eyed male

I acutally died in a lame/funny way to some whiney PC, I laughed looking back on it.
Took advantage of me dehyradating to whine about his bad days / how shitty shit was, and this and that..

Then threw knives at me when someone came to help, and I ran with the burst of stam you get.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Quote from: th3kaiser on July 01, 2008, 07:47:05 PM
Honestly, I"m kinda sad. I have absolutely no idea and it doesn't show up on the bio tool. This was back in 2000 though.

When logging into your account, look at the list of PCs you got.
It'll order them, 1. to 20393. or what ever your on. :P
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Quote from: BlackMagic0 on July 01, 2008, 09:00:43 PM
Quote from: th3kaiser on July 01, 2008, 07:47:05 PM

When logging into your account, look at the list of PCs you got.
It'll order them, 1. to 20393. or what ever your on. :P

Don't you have to be dead for that?

I know I tried every option this afternoon but that one doesn't seem to be there..

Try disconnecting from your character.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

You need to be logged in at the point where you're logged into your account but not your character, then press L to see the list. It should work whether you have a living PC or not.

She started as "the curly-haired, honey-skinned lass", and made it to "the curly-haired, honey-skinned lady" - then promptly got whacked.  I felt guilty for pestering the Staff for a sdesc change, only to croak.  I could also kick myself for letting a character with one of the Forbidden Nouns (tm) in her description die!   ;)  This was before I knew honey was green on Zalanthas, but fortunately people usually didn't pick on me too badly for my obviously-newb description.   :D
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

It says that I've both played a Gith and a Woman.. I don't know which of the two I find most disturbing  :-\

the pale-haired young woman
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on July 02, 2008, 01:18:26 AM
the pale-haired young woman

*snicker*
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

GEE, WONDER IF ANYONE SAW THAT COMING.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

the tall, lanky man

I was completely at a loss at how to make a description, I'd never done it in muds before.  I made up for the nondescript nature of it with another early PC (in the first 3), the hideously deformed man.  Muhahaha.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

the ranger with the funny shoes ...

Wasn't my PC's description, but Sanvean referenced it in a video log  ;D
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I'm pretty sure it was the pale, waifish woman, or something like that.  Which is about the only thing I remember about that character (my shortest-lived by far).
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House