The tall, aragornish man has departed from the world of zalanthas -

Started by Aruven, June 29, 2008, 10:22:08 PM

Going to have to finally take a step back out of frustration and time, like Bunutz I'll be heading to basic in a couple months, though in a different program that will take me to annapolis within the next two years if it goes right. It's just hard to sit down an come up with concepts for the game these days,  I seem to find more frustration out of playing than anything else, to be honest, but that's on my end.

That said, there's quite a few of you I highly enjoyed roleplay with, even if it meant the end of a character, and to a few imms in particular I owe a great deal of thanks, for organizing some really thrilling stuff over the past few years, and giving me some help when I was in need of a direction for something, or just flailing for some rp.

I may make a rare appearance before I leave, but I know I'll be around for 2.arm if I don't end up in the middle-east.

Shade and profit folks,

Aruven out.

Boo.

Kudos to you for the RP we've had over the last couple of years. You're a good player and will be missed.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Dammit. I only knowing interacted with one of your characters, but I liked that interaction. GL with life, I guess, and we'll see ya back for 2.0.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

To me the mark of a good roleplayer is when I can play with one of your characters and really enjoy being around them as a friend...And then play with another of your characters and want to strangle them.

I have played with a few of your PC's and I have thought of them as friends...Some others I have wanted to choke the hell out of.

To me that marks you as having the ability to play ROLES, not a single type of pc and the fact that you made me hate you, and like you, means you are good at playing those roles realistically.

Come on back when you can, I cant wait to like/hate you again.  :)
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Arm is great and having you in it is great. But there's a lot to be said for real life. I think it's wonderful you're taking time away from the computer to have one. Good luck with everything.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Best of luck. Don't die.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Later dude.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

:'( :'( :'(
A horde of Inix turn and stampede straight at you....KRATH!

Quote from: Reiloth on July 01, 2008, 04:24:31 AM
Best of luck. Don't die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQFmvICP_0&feature=related

Just inside of Quinn, We'll put Aruven!

Laterz mate.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."