Is the sun in the north?

Started by bracken, June 29, 2008, 03:36:00 PM

The black moon is a recent advent.

However, there was once a Black Moon raiding group, which leads to the question, is the black moon a new thing, or a returning thing?
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I've always assumed that the shorter night was an OOC construct to help with playability.
Take that Drovians/sneakies!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on June 15, 2014, 05:38:18 PM
I've always assumed that the shorter night was an OOC construct to help with playability.

What?  You mean they didn't consider planetary physics when the designed the game?
Vettrock

Quote from: Vettrock on June 17, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

What?  You mean they didn't consider planetary physics when the designed the game?

This is a complex game where everything is taken into consideration and completely logical!  With only a few exceptions, like... well... I can't list them all here.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Quote from: Vettrock on June 17, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

Playability trumps realism 90% of the time.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

The Sun King, the radiant Muk Utep is in The North and that's all that matters.

If only I knew where the Black Moon was.  Can whirans get there? If only....

-James Brown

Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

A moon should hit the planet; preferably, the planet should hit the moon. Followed swiftly by the sun, mostly saved but definitely the worse off for it, all thanks to allanak's gemmed. Let another thorn in Tuluk's side be born!

Quote from: long live miley cyrus on June 20, 2014, 09:13:31 PM
A moon should hit the planet; preferably, the planet should hit the moon. Followed swiftly by the sun, mostly saved but definitely the worse off for it, all thanks to allanak's gemmed. Let another thorn in Tuluk's side be born!

Muk Utep and Tektolnes team up for a limited run to save the planet from complete destruction (at least the parts they care about).  Captain Planet Zalanthas edition.

-James Brown