Nakki RPT June 23!

Started by Wicked, June 21, 2008, 03:41:42 AM

This is exactly when I get off work and I have to run a few errands afterwards so I'll try and catch the tail end...

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO'S ATTENDED.

Sorry, caps lock by accident.

It was entertaining and fun, everyone who participated were brilliant and that includes players and staff. :)
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

Something to keep in mind, too, is not everybody who plays Arm is US based. So arranging a RPT isn't only a matter of a couple hours time difference.  So if a person who isn't in the US is trying to arrange a RPT, that makes it doubly difficult to fix times that work, because not only is peak time probably at some weird ass hour of the night that's going to mess with your normal schedule, it may not even be a day that works. Gimf said how Sundays are best for a lot of people, but for someone not US, it might not be Sunday for them.

So. Just some food for thought.
Quote from: Yam
Tew is the sound Soh make when they shoot guns.

Tew! Tew! Tew!

KahKahKahKahKahKahKahKahKah!

Tew!

Excellent fun, thanks to everyone who put it together!

As for times...if I'm a clan leader, I'll organize things to run at the most convenient time for me. Not because I'm selfish, but because I have to log out when I have to log out, and I simply cannot schedule things to end when I won't be there, if I'm the one who's supposed to be running it. That isn't fair to anyone who -does- attend, to have the leader of the event just suddenly log out..it isn't fair to people who might plan on killing my PC, if halfway through it's my usual bedtime and I say "oh well, kill me next week, I'm going to bed." It isn't fair to me, to set things up for everyone -else's- convenience either.

So - I set it up for me. If people can come, great. If not, then not. I try to provide a pretty generous window of possible days, but times just can't adjust that much.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.