Question for the staff.

Started by Abascal, May 01, 2003, 08:03:58 PM

...how about the NBA finals?
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Yankees and the 76ers.  Next!
Vendyra

Braves and what's an NBA?
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

Quote from: "Shinigami"Braves and what's an NBA?

National Board of Advisors
<SanveanArmageddon> d00d
---
[Laeris] (11:52:53 AM): If penicillin started spilling out of your butt, what would you do with it?

National Basketball Association

NBA finals is the 'World Series' of basketball.

Oh... couldn't they have come up with a catchier name?  Like "World of tall people Series" or "The SuperHoop"?

I think SuperHoop is the national hula-hoop competition...

I'm required to be a Rangers fan. So, I say the Rangers.

Go Stars!
Tlaloc
Legend

I was going to laugh wildly and say, "The Rangers are a hockey team!", but then I realized otherwise.  I think that's pretty confusing, to have a baseball and NHL team with the same mascot.  It's along the lines of every pop warner football team being the bobcats or the wildcats.
Vendyra

QuoteI'm required to be a Rangers fan. So, I say the Rangers.

*chuckles* That's why all the tarantulas you created pursue us into our tents and then wreck the tent to pursue a little more to the gates eh? "No pain no gain!". With all those tarantula trainers, we, 'nakkian rangers're gonna be the world sprint champions.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Oh so I can look forward to you guys winning the Boston Marathon every year now?

*can't believe how much the Kenyans -dominate- that.*

You'd win it too, if you trained by running away from large ferocious critters.  Of course, maybe a zalanthan would have a chance.

Shinigami runs off to create a large ferocious critter that chases pc's.

A hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

QuoteShinigami runs off to create a large ferocious critter that chases pc's.

No! Create running chocolade cakes... So we may pursue them. I swear we will still be trained.. Oh for the Highlord's sake, pleeze...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Who needs ferocious critters to chase pc's anyway?  Let's just up those templar quotas to 10+ pc's per city, that will solve all the problems.

Lord Templar Hard Nose humbly petitions for his next templar.