Family Roles! Get them while they last!

Started by Attana, June 20, 2008, 09:14:11 AM

You want fun?  You want excitement?  You want plots with twists?  Come and join in this large southern family!  I promise not to eat you, lick you, bite you, or feed you to horrible beasties unknown to the rest of the world.  - Maybe.

This is:
- A family role based out of Allanak.
- Open for brother apps only.
- Open for a variety of guilds, magicker and mundane alike.
- Open to all RP levels, newbie and veteran.
- A role that will -not- include incest, oogle my awesome RP skills all you like, you will not get mudsexorz.
- RP around tons of awesomefied southern folks.

My playtimes vary, but remain pretty consistant from about 3pm -3am EST.  I don't expect you to have the same playtimes as myself, it would be preferable of course if you did for familial interactions.  Please send a PM for more details or IM me at either of the addresses found on my profile.  I am mainly on and respondent to AIM IM's.
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

Attana is a great RPer.  And I imagine anyone who gets in on this will have a great time.

Snatch it.  Whilst you can.

I would...but I'm playing my dwarf with the desire to cross breed Meks and Erdlu.  To create Mek Nuggets.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on June 20, 2008, 01:21:53 PM
Attana is a great RPer.  And I imagine anyone who gets in on this will have a great time.

Snatch it.  Whilst you can.

I would...but I'm playing my dwarf with the desire to cross breed Meks and Erdlu.  To create Mek Nuggets.
Yes, I whole-heartedly approve this message! Grab the role while you can!
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli