Author Topic: A Random Thought  (Read 1537348 times)

X-D

Re: A Random Thought
« Reply #17675 on: July 26, 2011, 02:40:33 PM »
Before the Age of Arpaio?

Love him or hate him, at least he is a Politician that does what he says he is going to do..that pretty much makes him an endangered species..last of his kind.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Yam

« Reply #17676 on: July 26, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »
Like one of those man eating lions

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #17677 on: July 26, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »
I'm just sayin'. The whole "fuck the poh-lease" attitude is why a lot of cops are dicks.
Just for clarification: I have the utmost respect for the police force, as a whole. It's just the actions of individuals that make me frown.

Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

lordcooper

« Reply #17678 on: July 26, 2011, 07:25:20 PM »
Just got invited to a game of poker where the winner leaves 17,500 up.  The only problem is I need to raise another 2500 this week to be able to afford a place.  My credit rating is fucking terrible.  Anyone got a good idea?
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Yam

« Reply #17679 on: July 26, 2011, 07:28:02 PM »
Jesus 2500 pounds what the fuck

TOOL

« Reply #17680 on: July 26, 2011, 07:31:12 PM »
Placed into Diamond league for SC2 season 3.  Fuck yeah.
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal and Pancakes.

musashi

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #17681 on: July 26, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
The sausages were really thick and juicy, and every hour or so I needed another one in my mouth.

... To sig ... or not to sig ... that is the question.
Quote from: i can haz mantis
Random Thought: Don't argue against Musasushi because.... really... you lose.
Musashi, I hate it when you're right. ;)
Quote from: Nyr
I redacted the whole redacted.

Kismetic

« Reply #17682 on: July 26, 2011, 08:15:18 PM »
My gmail has my name listed as "Jason Bourne," so I get a laugh every time I log into it.
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

boog

« Reply #17683 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:19 PM »
Every time manboog plays WoW in Zul'Aman and goes against Nalorakk, I have to turn on "" by Method Man, because he shouts, "I bring da pain!"

God, WoW trolls are the best.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

chrisdcoulombe

« Reply #17684 on: July 27, 2011, 12:18:24 AM »
Every time manboog plays WoW in Zul'Aman and goes against Nalorakk, I have to turn on "" by Method Man, because he shouts, "I bring da pain!"

God, WoW trolls are the best.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Ghost

« Reply #17685 on: July 27, 2011, 02:50:21 AM »
hi
some of my posts are serious stuff

musashi

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #17686 on: July 27, 2011, 03:18:37 AM »
Oh hi ...
Quote from: i can haz mantis
Random Thought: Don't argue against Musasushi because.... really... you lose.
Musashi, I hate it when you're right. ;)
Quote from: Nyr
I redacted the whole redacted.

Cind

« Reply #17687 on: July 28, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »
hi ghost  ;D
Playing something new could be just what you need!

Cind

« Reply #17688 on: July 28, 2011, 01:42:58 PM »
every time i see earthbending on avatar it always reminds me of something, it always rings a bell, but it doesn't do that for the other bending. are the bending styles based on real-life marital arts?

Yam

« Reply #17689 on: July 28, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »
Yes! Earth bending is actually based on the Tibetan martial art of Chos Fen Dang (ན་དུ་སྒྱུར་བའི་ལ ས)

Bilanthri

« Reply #17690 on: July 28, 2011, 03:24:10 PM »
every time i see earthbending on avatar it always reminds me of something, it always rings a bell, but it doesn't do that for the other bending. are the bending styles based on real-life marital arts?

Wikipedia says:
"The show's creators based each Bending style on a style of real-world martial art, leading to visual differences in the techniques used by Waterbenders (Tai chi), Earthbenders (Hung Ga kung fu, for the most part), Firebenders (Northern Shaolin kung fu) and Airbenders (Baguazhang)."

Then there's http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bending_Arts
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."
- Samuel Clemens

Cind

« Reply #17691 on: July 28, 2011, 03:50:25 PM »
thanks. wow, i was wrong. i thought that since i've practiced tai chi and earthbending looked familiar i thought that was it. but i do watch a lot of kung fu movies. that must be it.

now i recognize the pose katara uses to bring up and freeze the water around herself and her opponent in that one episode. "reaching up for the sky" or "raising the mountain", or something. i could probably find it and repeat it.

seriously though, you guys ever want to get into tai chi, its pretty relaxing. i'm honestly not sure whether its actually used for combat, my book didn't say anything about that. it was written by a guy translating for a chinese man who used it solely for health benefits.

Akaramu

« Reply #17692 on: July 28, 2011, 04:36:37 PM »
I am going to revolutionize the swiss library landscape, several large libraries have already expressed an interest in my paper and the new concepts for youth libraries. No more libraries - teens consider them uncool anyway, and many don't use them. My youth media clubs are more awesome than libraries. Teens will love them, if they do become a reality.

MeTekillot

« Reply #17693 on: July 28, 2011, 05:54:29 PM »
Also, I like my cootch to have a pert pink color and nice smell. Knowing my luck I would bonk someone with AIDs, get rotten box, and die miserable.

Kismetic

« Reply #17694 on: July 28, 2011, 06:13:09 PM »
Failosoraptor fails.
"Well, Gary, if that even is your real name ...  somebody stole my computer.  Now, if you're a criminal--  Look at me! ... You have to tell me, legally, or else it's considered entrapment."  -- Andy Dwyer

boog

« Reply #17695 on: July 28, 2011, 06:49:39 PM »
That one does, yes.

I wonder if I can pull these black bean burgers off. Worth a try, since I have 500 billion cans of them just sitting around.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

Kismetic

« Reply #17696 on: July 28, 2011, 06:50:30 PM »
I wonder if I can pull these black bean burgers off. Worth a try, since I have 500 billion cans of them just sitting around.

That sounds awesome!

boog

« Reply #17697 on: July 28, 2011, 07:06:08 PM »

That sounds awesome!

God. Come help me. Seriously. Manboog is going to come home to a burned down house.
There is only one boog.

Barzalene

« Reply #17698 on: July 28, 2011, 07:14:53 PM »
Recipe?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

boog

« Reply #17699 on: July 28, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
Recipe?

Literally:
Breadcrumbs
Chopped onion
Can of drained black beans
Some tomato sauce (this calls for no salt) or water to clump the beans up.

Mash the stuff up there together and form into patties. Bake or fry.

http://lowfatcooking.about.com/od/vegetablesandvegetarian/r/blackbeanburger.htm

That one's looked the best out of all the pictures I've seen so far. There's also this vegan beef substitute recipe I sorta wanna try, but meh. Apparently, you can also replace the breadcrumbs with quinoa... but uh. I don't know that anywhere around here -sells- quinoa.
There is only one boog.