Role Quest: The Application Of A Lifetime

Started by Is Friday, June 08, 2008, 06:28:59 PM

June 08, 2008, 06:28:59 PM Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 06:32:17 PM by Is Friday
Looking for a role. I tend to play fast and furious characters on the indie side, but I've been wanting to get into a fairly "safe" role lately with a lot of culture/background. I'm pretty verbose emote-wise, and I think I do all right in making things fun...?

I have a little bit of karma. I'm open to all suggestions, in a clan or with family preferred. The more detailed, the better.

Hint: Slaves hit me where I like it.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Play a Dune Stalker.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

There were a few posts made, a while back, about the SLK, some family roles, and I think the Gypsies..I'd go looking to provide a link, but I'm enormously poor at finding old posts.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Make a character and join a clan IG.

Preferably one with slaves.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Well

I'm assumin' you have tried kadius if you play quick indie.

You can make a crafter in salarr, or even kadius again, or hell, kurac if you want.

Up north you have alot of freedom in hunting, but also playing it safe if you want to join a house. If you're looking for a lot of culture, go up north, and get your fill. There's no fucking end to it, trust me.

You want the nitty gritty? Go to red storm, and good luck, because I could never get it done down there without getting ganked. Actually I am just too impatient in all my roles, so I do something dumb, and RS is a bad place for that.

You want more tribal culture than lifestyle and society, go to the tablelands and look into the dune stalkers and the soh lanah kah.

But if yer lookin' to get your ass beat by the byn every night, come on down to allanak - There's always something going on.

I'm going to second the note for joining a GMH, such as Kadius.

The amazing thing about this is you get the wonderful opportunity to be caught up in outstanding plots that are going on but also get the freedom that a strict schedule clan cannot offer.

Food for thought.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Hey, if you're looking for indie family you can hit me with a pm. I have several options. All of them family, not all of them friendly :)
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.