Family Role

Started by manonfire, May 31, 2008, 08:55:00 PM

Looking to add another member to our family.

Role is guild-specific (to a degree), race-specific, and location-specific.

If interested, or you have any questions, send a PM to either Reiloth or myself.

Further information can be divulged after expressive interest in PM's to either myself or MoF.

You will not regret app'ing into this role; it will be a blast of fun all over your face.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on May 31, 2008, 08:56:32 PMYou will not regret app'ing into this role; it will be a blast of fun all over your face.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Having played with Reiloth and Manny extensively, all I can say is you will enjoy yourself as long as you have a high tolerance for:

- Cursing.
- Drinking.
- Corpses.
- Sex with corpses.
- Sex with corpses while drinking.
- Sex with drinks while cursing.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: Fathi on May 31, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
- Sex with corpses.
- Sex with corpses while drinking.

That only happened once.

Quote from: Fathi on May 31, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
- Sex with drinks while cursing.

That only happened twice.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Role has been snapped up. With any luck, we'll be calling for another one soon.

Yeah, suckers.

~Jack Vance~