Family Role

Started by Reparti, May 30, 2008, 03:23:01 PM

May 30, 2008, 03:23:01 PM Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:53:41 PM by Reparti
Looking to generate some interest in an ambitious northern based family role. The roles aren't fully developed yet to be filled by players (though the option is still available if you'd like to help) and so for those interested in playing for a near future character, feel free to PM me for more details. Guild and Sub-Guild options are all open, except for some limitations in the background.

Specifically, I'm looking for players who can drive their own plots, and are willing to role play well. Active, with playing times during the peaks preferred, but not required. This will be a long-term role, circumstances permitting.  ;D

Edited to add:
This will be a human role. Two spots available, either gender.

Which species will this family be?
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

June 02, 2008, 11:59:19 PM #2 Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 12:03:11 AM by Reparti
There are now two sibling roles available with family documentation. As the original post implies, this is a northern based role, with open guild and sub-guild choices, the only limitations being the basic background setup and some family quirks, flaws, habits, and starting mindset. Documentation is open to additions, subtractions, multiplications (to family member players), and divisions, though it's fairy ample (~1,300 words).

For those interested, send a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.