Looking for something to play

Started by Armaddict, May 27, 2008, 09:19:40 PM

I've been without a character for a little while now.  I'm looking to get back in.

Suggestions or offers from players or staff would be openly appreciated, I'm a little burnt out on the concept machine.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Play a dashing person.  You can wink at everybody, twirl your cloak, and go around shirtless.

Play a spice addict.  You can have dramatic withdrawal seizures in the middle of the Gaj.

Play a raider, and die swiftly.

Email a clan you're interested in and ask the imms if they have a place for you.  They might not, but you never know.
Goryteller

Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

Be a mundane antagonist.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

May 28, 2008, 02:01:21 AM #3 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 02:03:41 AM by number13
* Quixotic mindbender.

* 'Inspired' prophet for your own new religion. Or a reformist who believes the templars don't speak for the 'true' Highlord/Sun-King.

* Horribly deformed mutant dwarf with the focus, "find a cure."

* Horribly deformed mutant dwarf with the focus, "afflict everyone else."

* Dwarf with the focus, "father the perfect Mul baby, with a highborn noble as the mother."

* A half-elf who likes being a half-elf. Invent a name for your half-elfy species. Tour the world trying to convince other half-elves to form a tribe and eventually a village -- no full-blooded humans or elves allowed in the clubhouse! Bonus points: invent a half-elf language. Super bonus points: get it implemented in game.

* A human with a mutation that makes him look an awful lot like a mul. Gonna have to be born a rinthi (or maybe tribal). Enjoy running from the slavers.

* A human with injuries that makes him look an awful lot like a rotting zombie. Try to find a girlfriend.

More?

Heh.

Number13, aside from the dwarves...I've actually played most of those.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I've got a role for you.  PM or IM for details.

Good luck bud
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.