A post was removed

Started by Vanth, May 21, 2008, 11:26:28 AM

If you would like to discuss this burning issue in a general fashion without reference to recent IC events, I suggest creating a new topic in the Roleplaying Discussion forum.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Great work, Vanth    ;D
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

May 22, 2008, 04:44:29 AM #3 Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 08:28:26 AM by Nyr
Except...there was no IC info, but okay.

Maybe if anyone knew which character I played, yeah.  So if '[IC Info Removed by Nyr]' is IC info, woweee.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Vanth on May 21, 2008, 11:26:28 AM
If you would like to discuss this burning issue in a general fashion without reference to recent IC events, I suggest creating a new topic in the Roleplaying Discussion forum.

Quote from: Armaddict on May 22, 2008, 04:44:29 AM
Except...there was no IC info, but okay.

Maybe if anyone knew which character I played, yeah.  So if '[IC Info removed by Nyr]' is IC info, woweee.

That actually sounds exactly like IC info, yes, since you are giving a timeframe and specific details about the event, even if the details are sparse.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

May 23, 2008, 04:31:04 AM #5 Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 06:30:48 AM by Armaddict
...Alright.

Hey.  There was a baby born.  Somewhere in the real world.  Normally the baby would have died, but there was a doctor present....omg, RL info.

Nothing was given away.  You say a 'timeframe', and that's a definite struggle to find something to make it a legitimate claim.

Edited to say:
My point being that while yes, there are IC elements, I would not agree with it being IC info since it gave away nothing that could be used, viewed as a surprise, or referred to for any gain or even knowledge increase.  I won't keep on blasting into it, but the whole point was...yes, I was being careful while drawing closer to the line, but it was conscious in my thought process at the time.  Not even a big deal that it was removed, but I'm the argumentative type.  Heh.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

With the details you gave, someone could figure out more specific IC details about what had happened.
That's why it was removed.  Yes, it was borderline.
If you would like to continue this discussion, you can feel free to e-mail me or Vanth whenever the DNS issues are resolved.

Locking the thread, though.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.