Upcoming Northlands RPT

Started by Reiloth, May 11, 2008, 02:56:51 PM

Janna isn't the only one who is super s33krit and cool. Alright, those privy to know about this 'important upcoming RPT', it has been DELAYED due to extenuating circumstances, and schedule conflicts.

Rest assured, the new date is: Wednesday, May 29th, at 5:00 PM. Again, this has been moved from May 14th, to May 29th.

Apoligies.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

As a sidenote, if anyone involved wants to chime in on what time / date works better for them, you can PM me. It seems like staff involved wants to lean towards a weekend, which does not really work for me but -could- potentially. A saturday might be in order.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Bumping for posterity's sake, as this is still on.

If you have been invited, you will know what this 'important northlands RPT' is.

Again, May 29th, at 5:00 PM PST.

~Jack Vance~

May 29th is on a Thursday.  Is this Wednesday (May 28th) or Thursday (May 29th)?
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

mwhaha. i always want to come visit during these times. probably won't make it though.  ;)

Thursday. My bad.

~Jack Vance~

Just a reminder.  This RPT is Tomorrow (Thursday May 29th) at 5PM Eastern Daylight Time.  Be there and be square.

QuoteMay 29th, at 5:00 PM PST.

Quote5PM Eastern Daylight Time

???  Is it 5:00 Pacific or Eastern?

One thing can be said about northern RPTs:  None of us know how to convert time zones.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Quote from: Sephiroto on May 28, 2008, 09:45:25 AM
Just a reminder.  This RPT is Tomorrow (Thursday May 29th) at 5PM Eastern Daylight Time.  Be there and be square.

May 28, 2008, 12:04:52 PM #10 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 12:15:56 PM by Tarx
Turns out I can more easily make 5 PM EDT...I thought it was 8 PM EDT.

I'd recommend for everyone in the future to double check the time, timezone, date, and day of RPTs before posting
That way, last-minute shuffling is not needed for other players to be able to make it.   ;) There have already been two mixups on this RPT's actual time.

Clearly this is why Tektolnes outlawed spice. Oh you addle-brained northies.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Heh heh, I forgot Reiloth was a West coaster.

NEVER FORGET!

Yeah.

~Jack Vance~

The time for this RPT is today, at 8 PM EST/5 PM PST.
It was never 5 EST. Anyone who says otherwise may find themselves disappeared.
Check IC rumor boards for details (like location).
8 EST/5 PST. Today.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

This is the greatest thread ever.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.