So long and thanks for all the fish.

Started by BuNutzCola, May 01, 2008, 03:54:10 PM

What you rating going to be again?

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

Quote from: amish overlord on May 02, 2008, 04:31:14 PM
What you rating going to be again?

Amish Overlord  8)
Quote from: BuNutzCola on May 02, 2008, 01:22:03 PM
Air Traffic Controlman.  Looking forward to it.

That's some ugly green.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Good luck. Sounds like a fun job, probably stressful too! Was in navy 5 years, initially  was training to be a nuke ET but then an IT.

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

I always had a blast playing with you babe. I wish you the BEST of luck in training and know you'll do great! Just remember, we can't wait to see you back. You'll be missed, and thanks, serviceman to serviceman for having the courage.
You know you've raised a nerd when your five year old answers the question "Do you know what gymnastics are?" with "Dungeons and Dragons?"

It's never too late to live happily ever after.

Good luck with the Navy and it was a lot of fun to play with you. Let us know how it goes. Stay safe and God bless!

Make sure not to MCB anyone out on port.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Had some memorable moments with you my man, Arm will be missing something without you around.

Hope everything goes well whatever path life takes you down and remember; "Don't panic."

Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

Why is there a 12year necro?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

loved playing with you bud. hope the military treats you well semper fi.

Always loved playing with you, Belgoikiss.

Good luck with your future plans!!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I'm a little bewildered about why we are saying goodbye to people who left the game 12 years ago.  ???

Please be respectful, he is an American hero.
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist