Kank reproduction

Started by HaiWolfe, April 25, 2003, 12:17:50 PM

Hope the subject line didn't make anyone run away screaming.  :o

Really, though, how do kanks go about creating their next generation? Is there a queen kank, like with ants, or can any female kank bear young?  Live birth, or eggs?  One or two infants per mother, like with cows or horses, or many?

Just wondering if there's any official word on this, or if not, what the general consensus is.

Before anything is said...

I think that would be an excellent quest to go on, in character, in the game.

Maybe your next character might have an intrigue into that.  Or he or she just might want to become a kank seller.  Or maybe they just love kanks.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

On the chance that the poster's character IS going on that quest, I think an answer would be more appropriate. My guess is they have nests with like 10 eggs, maybe one or two of which will survive. I have no evidence or sound theories to back that claim, but it just seems right to me.
Dig?

Quote from: "mansa"I think that would be an excellent quest to go on, in character, in the game.

Maybe your next character might have an intrigue into that.

Without going too much into IC information, my character is already in a position to have known this kind of thing all her life.  That's why I want to know OOC, to avoid any blunders IC.

When in doubt...mail the mud.

I might, or might not, say more...but I honestly have never given it any thought, heh.
Tlaloc
Legend

I'll go do that right now. Thanks, Tlaloc.