I Need a Daughter

Started by AmandaGreathouse, April 16, 2008, 01:42:50 AM

Looking for someone interested in playing my characters daughter. The age is 15, looks, and personality are open for interpretation, the basic background would be somewhat different than many. I am looking for the person playing this role to hopefully be playing in Tuluk. Please feel free to PM or IM me if you want to know more.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Is guild/subguild open ended as well?
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Yes it is.
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Tempting but i'm still playing a PC right now, and have two or three planned already. :o

Quote from: Ami on April 16, 2008, 05:22:27 PM
Tempting but I'm still playing a PC right now, and have two or three planned already. :o

Don't store your PC, but I'd suggest putting your other plans on hold if this role is still open when you're in the market, simply because they don't come around TOO often.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

For anyone interested, I still need a daughter, PM or IM me for more details if curious.

Thanks lots for the interest shown, the role has been filled.

Edited for your pleasure.  ;D