Author Topic: I went on a date..  (Read 356776 times)

MeTekillot

Re: I went on a date..
« Reply #6625 on: December 02, 2018, 07:02:24 AM »
65% sure my catholic raised "straight" friend wants me. His girlfriend is also super hot. Wonder if I could negotiate a 3 way.
we are here to hack motherfuckers up with bone swords,

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #6626 on: December 03, 2018, 06:02:15 AM »
Do you like having friends? Stop trying to fuck them.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6627 on: December 03, 2018, 07:32:06 AM »
... yeah...

MeTekillot

« Reply #6628 on: December 06, 2018, 07:51:13 PM »
Do you like having friends? Stop trying to fuck them.
What if I passively deflected people coming onto me because I was nervous but I'm pretty sure there was mutual attraction?

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #6629 on: December 07, 2018, 03:53:06 AM »
Don't avoid the chance of romance if you're both single(or both open to open relationships) and it's something you both want. Open, clear, honest. All that jazz. 

MeTekillot

« Reply #6630 on: December 09, 2018, 07:19:45 PM »
He's an internally homophobic bicurious catholic raised frat boy type and his girlfriend keeps making subtle passes at me. I want to be his friend. I've never actually been interested in another guy like this. I feel it more than a passing fancy. I have absolutely no idea what to do about his girlfriend but I'm certainly not going to fuck her, try to, or ever broach the subject. I'm just going to ignore it as hard as possible and shut it down if it progresses. I'm frazzled. I don't know.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6631 on: December 09, 2018, 07:31:01 PM »
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 04:55:00 PM by MeTekillot »

Cind

« Reply #6632 on: December 13, 2018, 03:49:40 AM »
That's kind of what being female is like.
Playing something new could be just what you need!

The7DeadlyVenomz

« Reply #6633 on: December 13, 2018, 05:59:40 AM »
That's kind of what being female is like.
LOL
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6634 on: December 22, 2018, 02:26:57 AM »
I'm suspicious of this woman running my training class. She's young, beautiful, married, and making passive sexual passes at me. I can't tell if she just wants the satisfaction of my attention, is not as committed to her marriage as a ring would suggest, or is bailing me into a move to make a complaint and sabotage a possible competitor to her career? The last is a bit paranoid, but another man in the office I've noticed her making eyes at seems to have a checkered history with her he is reticent to elaborate on that involved competition for a position. Her possibly being smart and manipulative only makes her more attractive to me. I can't get a read on her past the flirting and Corporate Nice Mask she assumes in groups.

Jarvis

« Reply #6635 on: December 22, 2018, 02:30:27 AM »
I'm suspicious of this woman running my training class. She's young, beautiful, married, and making passive sexual passes at me. I can't tell if she just wants the satisfaction of my attention, is not as committed to her marriage as a ring would suggest, or is bailing me into a move to make a complaint and sabotage a possible competitor to her career? The last is a bit paranoid, but another man in the office I've noticed her making eyes at seems to have a checkered history with her he is reticent to elaborate on that involved competition for a position. Her possibly being smart and manipulative only makes her more attractive to me. I can't get a read on her past the flirting and Corporate Nice Mask she assumes in groups.

Asking her out for some coffee would answer that question for sure. Although I'd not advise that if she's got a ring.
Although I'd save it for when you're nearly done with your training class, so you don't shit directly where you're eating.
The man puts his tongued, grotesque, translucent groin rig on over his eyes.

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #6636 on: December 22, 2018, 05:53:36 AM »
Avoid scandal at all costs.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #6637 on: December 22, 2018, 10:50:27 AM »
Don't shit where you eat.

I mean... don't date people from work.

It's basically the same thing.
Too gay to function since the early 2000s.
I do writing.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6638 on: December 22, 2018, 12:23:12 PM »
I appreciate the advice. I hadn't intended to do anything except maybe return a little bit of cautious flirting for the self-esteem boost. I just wanted to consult you guys to make sure I wasn't being paranoid.

Jihelu

« Reply #6639 on: December 22, 2018, 06:22:19 PM »
I tried to fuck a lady from where I work once.

Her kid wouldn't leave us alone.

I did not obtain sex.

We don't hate each other or anything. I do think she's a lazy ass server, but thats about it.

Your own results may vary.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6640 on: December 23, 2018, 01:41:28 AM »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 03:36:06 PM by MeTekillot »

MeTekillot

« Reply #6641 on: December 25, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 03:35:48 PM by MeTekillot »

Marauder Moe

« Reply #6642 on: December 26, 2018, 06:18:55 PM »
That well, huh?

MeTekillot

« Reply #6643 on: December 26, 2018, 11:01:29 PM »
It went well, I just got dramatic and deleted my posts because I thought she was gonna flake last minute.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6644 on: December 27, 2018, 09:02:48 PM »
Are there any romantically successful GDBers I could ask advice of via PM? Men who like women only.  I'd do so here but I don't want to fall victim to another verbal beatdown and possible banning.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 09:07:12 PM by MeTekillot »

MeTekillot

« Reply #6645 on: January 01, 2019, 11:24:58 PM »
Oh she's exactly like me but smarter. I think she might be smart enough to make me think she's only a tiny bit smarter than me. And when I say exactly like me that's not a compliment. Bad idea.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6646 on: January 04, 2019, 02:16:18 AM »
So I got my feelings hurt. But I stood up for myself. I had the reality check coming. Don't date women who feel the need to carve your self esteem to soften you enough to be controlled.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6647 on: January 13, 2019, 10:47:06 AM »
We ended up meeting up to hang with another guy I was in the running with to be her man and he turned out to be rambling and intensely insecure. He insisted that he trains martial arts and grappling and was on that shit a guy who was insecure does by showing off a bunch of kicks that he obviously did at least practice. Culminated in him trying to demonstrate how to disarm someone with a knife. He was unsuccessful. Then he tried to demonstrate a grappling technique by having me extend my arm. Turns out I'm either much better at it than I give myself credit for or he was bullshitting and I'm assuming the latter.

We went to a bar and hung out with one of the bands playing there that I really like and who she knows personally. I drank a bit and may have intimidated the crowd into not participating in the moshpit with my overenthusiasm. She informed me that I was "That Guy" in the moshpit and I confessed I didn't really care. Next time I'll try to tone it down so other people might try to take part. We ended the night out by sitting in a prominent part of the place and making a game of how often we caught other people checking the other out. She's quite pretty.

We've been sharing music and interests and idle observations and all of that like with each other. I managed to will myself to do a private dance number for her -- which I've never danced in private before -- and now we're going to take swing dancing classes. She also really likes chess.

Static with her recent ex and her greasy landlord who runs the art gallery she lives in. Treading lightly with the second as he wants any excuse to ban me from the venue. He blocked me on Facebook when I started seeing her.

She and I are dating exclusively now. I like her and I don't feel like I'm being led too much, but I suppose when you feel in control is when you're in most danger of being out of it. I let her know I'm going to provide my therapist with our message history to make sure we're not mistreating each other.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:41:09 PM by MeTekillot »

MeTekillot

« Reply #6648 on: January 25, 2019, 05:04:19 PM »
She dumped me and is doing ecstasy tomorrow with some guy that plays bass. Life goes on.

Cind

« Reply #6649 on: January 28, 2019, 12:58:46 AM »
I'm suspicious of this woman running my training class. She's young, beautiful, married, and making passive sexual passes at me.

I hate it when a guy who's with people that are obviously their wife and children are staring hard at me in that way, but it actually doesn't happen that much. You just can't fake disgust like that and I've never thought about it before but it probably shows on my face.

Some people do this thing I thought was weird that is sort of like, flirting at work, including if they're married. But its work, and they think its harmless, and I dunno. Maybe she's doing that with you, and like five other guys. Read your body language the first time, maybe she decided it was okay to keep making passes.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 01:49:10 AM by Cind »
Playing something new could be just what you need!