Author Topic: I went on a date..  (Read 294666 times)

Armaddict

Re: I went on a date..
« Reply #6550 on: March 20, 2017, 12:45:23 PM »
...brother's girlfriend confessed her love for me.  FML.
Please post future updates on "I went on a date" thread, please. Thanks.

As requested: I have diffused this situation via a few talks.  My brother is pretty weird when it comes to time management, so I had to talk her through how to talk to him, and discuss what it was about me that she was into.

It wrapped up with '...but I'll still always love you' but that's acceptable as long as she still loves him and knows nothing will come of me.  They are on the mend and better off than ever.  Hurray for my ability to say wise and intuitive things about relationships despite being a complete social moron.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Is Friday

« Reply #6551 on: March 23, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »
Did she burst into song when she said "I will always love yoooooooooOooooOooooouuuu-oooooohhh!!!"
Quote from: shadowspeak discord
did you just meet a ridiculously unfuckable psychotic female character? It's 75% likely that Is_Friday is playing it! unfuckable, unwantable, unloveable, poorly played, stereotype-driven, abusive, and shallow!

Molten Heart

« Reply #6552 on: March 24, 2017, 02:21:10 PM »

MeTekillot

« Reply #6553 on: March 27, 2017, 07:31:40 AM »
I don't think my roommate is attracted to me but, full disclosure, if she gives me any fully consensual opportunity I'm gonna jump her bones, face God, and walk backwards into Hell while I ignore the correlation of my bad decisions and their consequences.
Where have you buried the body, MeTekillot?

8bitgrandpa

« Reply #6554 on: April 09, 2017, 09:12:34 AM »
So went on a date a while back. Was visiting my home town for a bit, and this gal I met a few years back ran into me. I guess she always had a thing for me so we went on a date! Plus I'm a pushover for red heads.  ;D

So the date started off really well. Coffee, a walk by the river, and then things went to odd places.

As I was driving her home it came out she didn't believe the holocaust happened, and that she was an anti-semite... I'm a jewish woman, sooooo.

That's how that date went!
Patuk, you and 8bit are my favorite.

boog

« Reply #6555 on: April 09, 2017, 11:09:07 AM »
WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

8bitgrandpa

« Reply #6556 on: April 09, 2017, 11:22:17 AM »
That's about what my reaction was xD
Patuk, you and 8bit are my favorite.

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #6557 on: April 09, 2017, 07:23:13 PM »
I don't think my roommate is attracted to me but, full disclosure, if she gives me any fully consensual opportunity I'm gonna jump her bones, face God, and walk backwards into Hell while I ignore the correlation of my bad decisions and their consequences.
That is causation, my friend.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6558 on: April 10, 2017, 09:05:19 AM »
She's moving in with a friend come July so we can fuck with no consequences. Only problems are finding a new roommate and she's not attracted to me.

Akaramu

« Reply #6559 on: February 13, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »
So I went to this place with lots of people I didn't know, was hit on by a hawt (and very touchy-feely) couple and somehow not turned off. Idk what's happening with me and my life, but hi, date thread. I finally posted. All the other crazy stuff that's happened since mid December shall remain shrouded in mystery for now.  :-X

Yam

« Reply #6560 on: February 14, 2018, 12:47:00 AM »
did metekillot die?

boog

« Reply #6561 on: February 14, 2018, 09:59:39 AM »
he probably found another medium in which to vent.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

Is Friday

« Reply #6562 on: February 14, 2018, 12:09:27 PM »
I'm eagerly awaiting the Valentines Day mishap posts in this thread.
did you just meet a ridiculously unfuckable psychotic female character? It's 75% likely that Is_Friday is playing it! unfuckable, unwantable, unloveable, poorly played, stereotype-driven, abusive, and shallow!

MeTekillot

« Reply #6563 on: February 14, 2018, 02:52:00 PM »
he probably found another medium in which to vent.

I have had no romance in my life since my last post in this thread and have been making an effort to complain less.

MeTekillot

« Reply #6564 on: February 14, 2018, 02:53:22 PM »
In an attempt to be less querulous :P

boog

« Reply #6565 on: February 14, 2018, 03:13:44 PM »
It comes with age. I don't want to sound like a sage grandma here, but it's cool to see you growing, love muffin.
There is only one boog.

Is Friday

« Reply #6566 on: February 15, 2018, 11:10:16 AM »
My wife had vegan chocolates arrive by mail yesterday. (Fuck that's expensive.) Then I felt super classy buying red wine and choco milk at the 7-11 post workout. Also got Chipotle to bring her. Kinda funny, that's her #1 requested food.

We watched Avengers Age of Ultron. Good romance movie. Hulk really pulled a reverse Hugh Bogart.

Riev

« Reply #6567 on: February 15, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »
We are doing our thing this weekend, but I came back with a pretty purple plant, a twix bar, her favorite macaroni and cheese, and her two favorite kinds of snacking chips.

I'm cheap, but I pay attention.
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Is Friday

« Reply #6568 on: February 18, 2018, 08:16:28 PM »
For the love of God, someone please use this and report your findings.

https://trump.dating/

Find The America First Partner Of Your Dreams
Dating in 2018 is more of a challenge than ever before, thanks in part to today's polarizing political landscape. While searching for a potential partner on other dating sites, it's not uncommon to see messages like No Trump supporters or Proud liberal. We're wrecking the dating game and giving like-minded Americans a chance to meet without the awkwardness that comes with the first conversation about politics. Wouldn't it be refreshing to already know that your date roots for the same team?

roughneck

« Reply #6569 on: February 18, 2018, 08:21:23 PM »

Dating in 2018 is more of a challenge than ever before, thanks in part to today's polarizing political landscape. While searching for a potential partner on other dating sites, it's not uncommon to see messages like No Trump supporters or Proud liberal. We're wrecking the dating game and giving like-minded Americans a chance to meet without the awkwardness that comes with the first conversation about politics. Wouldn't it be refreshing to already know that your date roots for the same team?

I wish I was an american.

boog

« Reply #6570 on: February 18, 2018, 08:44:02 PM »
Just pretend, god dammit.
There is only one boog.

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #6571 on: February 18, 2018, 10:07:35 PM »
May find myself relocating to Texas to be with a woman who will most likely lead to my demise.

Bah.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

ShaLeah

« Reply #6572 on: February 18, 2018, 11:35:01 PM »
May find myself relocating to Texas to be with a woman who will most likely lead to my demise.

Bah.

Precognizance. Listen to that instinct.
Quote from: Ourla
I would slather you in sin and roll you out the other side.
Quote from: Oryx
Shal is on point.
Quote from: Cenghiz
And ShaLeah's evil, by the way.

lordcooper

« Reply #6573 on: February 19, 2018, 05:06:16 PM »

This has to be satire ;D
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

lordcooper

« Reply #6574 on: February 19, 2018, 05:37:17 PM »
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.