top ten?

Started by Barzalene, April 03, 2008, 07:32:34 AM

Doable today.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I could have sworn we were tenth yesterday, but now we're only 12th.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We were, some saps just aren't pulling their weight around here.

We could be 8! If we vote.

10. Star Wars: Dark Forces RPG     view stats    125
11. Armageddon    view stats    118

Don't forget about TMC.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Quote from: Cutthroat on April 07, 2008, 06:34:22 PM
We're 9 on TMS and 10 on TMC.

9 and 11 now. GO, GO, GO!
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Five votes from 1 on rpimud

Well, if we have to get beat out for eight on TMS at least we're getting beat by a mud with 20 races including vampires, right?

And I could have sworn we were nine on TMC yesterday.

VOTE!!!
Carpe Diem - Fish of the day

Yesterday we were ten on tmc today eleven. Hmmmm.

We could do this on TMS and TMC and we could take first on RPI. It's all in our reach. But we're not doing it. Let's do it.

Voted
Carpe Diem - Fish of the day

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I think this calls for a pyramid that rivals the Sun King's own.

Quote from: Ourla on June 01, 2008, 08:23:39 PM
Quote from: Simple on June 01, 2008, 06:17:40 PM
Voted

I vote. Evvvvvvvery day, I vote.

I would like to see a third voting button at the top that leads to RPImud.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870