Battle Royale! All Star Armageddon!!!

Started by Furious George, April 01, 2008, 12:47:02 PM

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on April 11, 2008, 08:46:06 AM
The 'rinthi crew list is way too recent..I'd been playing like some are still alive.

Agreed. Me too.

And why isn't Serpent mentioned in the rinthi list?

A 'rinthi list without Serpent and Digger is lacking.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I'm limiting it to people I personally played with (while a rinti and not a templar being harbored by them). You can add Serpent to your list. I loved him. But I loved that crew more.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on April 11, 2008, 08:46:06 AM
The 'rinthi crew list is way too recent..I'd been playing like some are still alive.

That may be true. they may be alive. I haven't played in almost a year...I was assuming they were all gone by now...but truly I have no idea.. Sorry.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

I'm sorry, but there would be no Gin in my 'rinthi list.  Dar>Gin.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on April 11, 2008, 07:40:37 PM
I'm sorry, but there would be no Gin in my 'rinthi list.  Dar>Gin.

I offer you Goldy as well.

Yes, I originally had Goldy in there as the plotting bastard :P

Yarg would be a nice enforcer type, but I think some of the others through the ages have surpassed him.  But regardless...Dar is in there.  He could actually top out most of the slots available.  Between him, Silver, and...Lec?  I don't remember Silver's lady's name.  But between the three of them the bases were covered.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on April 11, 2008, 07:51:14 PM
Yes, I originally had Goldy in there as the plotting bastard :P

Yarg would be a nice enforcer type, but I think some of the others through the ages have surpassed him.  But regardless...Dar is in there.  He could actually top out most of the slots available.  Between him, Silver, and...Lec?  I don't remember Silver's lady's name.  But between the three of them the bases were covered.

I remember Rals being nasty scary before they adjusted muls to reflect their proper stats...thank -god- he died before that all went down.

And off topic, still southern...how about Breg and Trevelli?  I mean we all know how that went down, but those were some "southern" tuffs too.

April 11, 2008, 09:15:09 PM #108 Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:18:07 PM by Sokotra
Quote from: Furious George on April 11, 2008, 08:10:13 PM
And off topic, still southern...how about Breg and Trevelli?  I mean we all know how that went down, but those were some "southern" tuffs too.

They were some of the baddest of their time, as far as I know... I was with them for a little while as "the sandy-red mul", named Zolit I think it was, and with them later as other characters too.  I'm not sure what happened to them... I think Trevelli's player got in trouble for something and Breg's player took a very long break and never really came back. 

Oh, and heh... they were actually northern later on... among other things.

This thread said Battle Royale!... Where's the rumble?  I'm going to sue you guys for false advertising.

This thread is skirting -very- close to the edge of revealing too much IC information.  I also not a fan of popularity contests.  Locking his thread so it doesn't get more out of hand.
This post is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.